White Fire, 1000w, Atami Coco in Hydro buckets

• Thread starter Clamper3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamper3

Clamper3

Well I guess I should start @ the beginning...
Secret Jardin 5*5*8, 1000 Watt HPS, charcoal filter n 6'' exhaust fan.
i'm running only 6 buckets out of my bucket control. They are 2.5 Gallon buckets that the girls are in. Now since I'm using coco I was alittle hesitant to just put the coco in the bucket, even though it's rinsed. So I put the coco in Smart Pots. They give the coco some structure. I also mixed in some chunky peralite(25% +-). I did this just to give the coco some moisture control.
I'm using the Atami Coco A & B, rootbastic, the additives for rooting n growth n then flower n bloombastic.

I just put the girls into the coco n the buckets. They are about 5 wks old n about 3 ft tall. I tied the girls over. So if you notice the ones in front are tied to the bucket in back. I'm going to give em about a wk to get used to the bucket system n the hydro thing. Then I'll flip em.

If any one has any suggestions please let me know

djstiks

djstiks

"If any one has any suggestions please let me know"

pictures would be nice. :)

Clamper3

Clamper3

CIMG0199
CIMG0200
CIMG0201
CIMG0199
CIMG0200
CIMG0201

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice start Clamper! That tent is gonna be filled with fat colas...

Clamper3

Clamper3

CIMG0209
CIMG0210
CIMG0211
Heres the latest... They are loving the Atami COCO. fukn blew up. I just trimmed out a bunch of shade leaves. Gettin alittle tall, So I think I'm going to top the branches in the back to the same height as everything else. So then I can lower the light N still have room to move the light up.

Top Bottom