White Fire Alien

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work on those pics. i got some whitefire bx2 x bluemoon myself to go through soon.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

White fire alien @ 28 days... Giving off alot of funk chem/diesel/Og equal parts I think at this point can't wait
Tmp 20690 IMAG0990 718587177
Tmp 20690 IMAG0989 1881320362

N

northwest

fucking nice man thank u for some of the only pics ive seen of her;)

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Finished up good! Had a Shit run got mites and spend enough time with them. Haven't had a dialed run yet with that one. Vegging a mom out so I can do a whole light run. Weight is gonna kill you can see the stack in the pics I posted. Best weight, awesome even head body high. Done 63-65 on my keeper, but had a pheno that needed 70+ but cut it out and never ran it to end. You will find a winner in a pack for sure. My keeper was stockyer and branchy . The other was lanky and didn't like to branch much fyi. Gonna start running it again in a month or so. I will post the results. Or maybe I have some pics still..

Kushwick

Kushwick

Nice.. look forward to it.. from what I've seen some very nice and heavy producers in those beans. From the people who did run it they do say they find a keeper so yeah im excited about these. I mean this is supposed to be the "re-created wifi in reg form" lol

dlovejah

dlovejah

@dlovejah what smells and taste you gettin from them?
@Pimp T.... Hairspray,Skunk, Hash, a little Fuel on the Finish.. Nice Funk to all the plants after curing but Pheno #3 was the winner with a deep lung expansion and facial high after exhale.. Heres the trich coverage on pheno 3
P1070178

Last edited:
Top Bottom