White Fire and The Worm

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up Farmers.
I`m going to start a new diary. Two new strains to me. I love new strains especially when they come so highly recommended. First I have the Wifi and a creation created by an old friend who taught me in the late 80`s and the early 90`s. He calls it The Worm. Here is a pic of The Worm.

Worm cuts
S

StrikeitRich

Nice.

Question though, I personally have never ran rockwool so i dont really know, but is the algea okay on the tops there?

Peace,
S i R

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Nice.

Question though, I personally have never ran rockwool so i dont really know, but is the algea okay on the tops there?

Peace,
S i R

Ya the algea looks worse than it is. Once I move them into a pot the tops get covered so no more light no more algea. I also use hygrozyme which keeps shit nice and clean. I think the algea is more of a nuisance than anything else because it attracts knats. I might be wrong but I personally haven`t had a problem with algea. More of a problem in the tray I think. Thats why I started using Hygrozyme.

S

StrikeitRich

lol, yeah i used the senzyme version of that, but i just ran out, so u think it would be a better investment to go with the actual hygrozyme brand than the AN brand?

I picked up a bottle of Superthrive last week and plan to use that to replace my B52. I luve to save a dollar or two where i can.

I to have noticed some slight algea growth before on some of my plants in early veg, but i think its just because i keep em a little wet at that stage. I too have never noticed anything bad come from it, but u always want to make sure it doesnt go super haywire on u.

Later bro,
S i R

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

lol, yeah i used the senzyme version of that, but i just ran out, so u think it would be a better investment to go with the actual hygrozyme brand than the AN brand?

I picked up a bottle of Superthrive last week and plan to use that to replace my B52. I luve to save a dollar or two where i can.

I to have noticed some slight algea growth before on some of my plants in early veg, but i think its just because i keep em a little wet at that stage. I too have never noticed anything bad come from it, but u always want to make sure it doesnt go super haywire on u.

Later bro,
S i R

I would use hygrozyme but thats just me. I think the hygrozyme is a lil cheaper. I only use 1 AN product and thats hammerhead. The algea never bothered me to much. Agreed you gotta keep it in check or bug problems will come.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is gunna b another good White Fire Grow.. Good luck on ur grow.. I can't wait 2 see what kind of pheno u find in them beans..

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

This is gunna b another good White Fire Grow.. Good luck on ur grow.. I can't wait 2 see what kind of pheno u find in them beans..

Me too bro. I`m just as excited to run my old friends creation. Its a couple of old school strains crossed from an old school grower. Suppose to be a monster yielder that tested as high as 18.5 recently tested, The parents of the worm are NL5 and Super Silver Haze. I`ve seen the finished product and smoked it and WoW its an awsome smoke forsure.

mack 10

mack 10

^^old skool nl5 x ssh will be superdank. crazy name - the worm? is there a story behind it? mack

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

^^old skool nl5 x ssh will be superdank. crazy name - the worm? is there a story behind it? mack

No other story behind her. Its from the biggest stoner I have ever known if that helps. lol I don`t know why he calls it the worm. I will find out though.

T

tipper619sd

i have my computer programmed to watch this while i sleep lol. I will be here learning man keep up the great work.

T

tipper619sd

hey man how u been i was checking in on the worm. Hope all is well man

C

critical

what happened to the worm? and tortuga? i aint seen a post in a while??? hope he ok..

Top Bottom