White fire, burnt pistolls.

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

HAd to spider bomb my room in week #4, now the beautiful white pistolls are burnt, not the bud site but just the pistolls. Should i be really worried or should they bounce back in a couple days>??

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

They should bounce back,but that's why you should take preventative measures beforehand next time!!

B

bonerface

The burnt pistils will not recover, but once the plants come out of shock they should begin to make new unaffected pistil growth depending on how late into flower you are.

T

Toes

4 weeks man... amber color is a good sign, they're just ripinin' up.

Aligee

Aligee

... mites are aggressive for sure I'm sure all weren't killed they'll come back with a vengeance bro at least that's what I learned the hard way a few years ago ... good luck!!! you got a bangin' setup bro !!!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

... mites are aggressive for sure I'm sure all weren't killed they'll come back with a vengeance bro at least that's what I learned the hard way a few years ago ... good luck!!! you got a bangin' setup bro !!!

ya, these fuckers are relentless. Im gonna have to figure something out, i just dont want a war going on the whole time. I already fucked up the pistoll formation for week #4. But honestly they were worth it i guess, i knew the chance i was taking getting ahold of this cut, i was warned! I just hope they will recover here real soon!

Top Bottom