white fire bx

• Thread starter xrob415x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xrob415x

xrob415x

Whats up farm. For the second time I have had a break in. I have spent about 3 years collecting og raskal White fire seeds. I have finally found some space to pop these beauties and did so about a month ago. I had a break in recently and all my power tools and equipment were destroyed. Only 5 of my 60 White Fire seedlings survived the incident. I have looked to buy more but I cant find them anymore. My question is if i cross 2 of these whitefires together would it be similar and just as good as the original packs of beans would be? Or would they not be as vigourous. I read somewhere that s1's are the most vigorous.

darkmatter

darkmatter

White fire is fem. seeds, read there was reg. early?maybe if you got fire og bx or white fire alien you possibly could.from the looks of things 5 white fire will get you a long ways.

M

MiDWeZ

OGR has White Fire Alien the reg version of WhiteFire. you could start there.

xrob415x

xrob415x

I was actually thinking about just hitting my best white fire with some colloidal silver. How do you guys think this would work out. Do you think I could find nice keepers in there? I have heard somethings about s1 vigor; this would be more like a bx2 I believe. Do you think the genetics will be weaker than the seed packs I bought?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I believe this cross would an S2 not a bx. I've seen good cuts come from S2s but they may be more prone to Hermie. I'm tuned in to see your results

darkmatter

darkmatter

I didn't read your post to swift. there are some out there that you could use sin city has one/some with good feedback I'm sure theres more around.heck something non white fire might be good to play with.

Natural

Natural

Whats up farm. For the second time I have had a break in. I have spent about 3 years collecting og raskal White fire seeds. I have finally found some space to pop these beauties and did so about a month ago. I had a break in recently and all my power tools and equipment were destroyed. Only 5 of my 60 White Fire seedlings survived the incident. I have looked to buy more but I cant find them anymore. My question is if i cross 2 of these whitefires together would it be similar and just as good as the original packs of beans would be? Or would they not be as vigourous. I read somewhere that s1's are the most vigorous.
I think technically you would be making S1's. The white crossed to fire og is called a feminized cross. Anytime you cross a female to it's self that's when we call it S1. Like Bubba S1 or White S1..but not a cross of 2 different parents.

I think it would be fairly safe to say you would have good results...I have seen nanners on a couple of wifi's..but the next clone generation of those seedlings didn't. Over-all pretty stable for an OG cross. Sorry to hear about your break-ins.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My recommendation would be to make f2s if you get a male. I am not sure I'd venture into any "reversing". I just hit my white fire with some Kushdee pollen. If my original white fire seeds had been reg and not feminized, I'd have used a male White Fire. Good luck!!

Top Bottom