White Fire by 619ster

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

I like the sound of that 619! Way to start off the summer. IMO that looks like it should only be rolled in raw cones. Nicely done!

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

raw papers are nice, i personally have yet to put the work in to master the rolls i fell like you need a lot of weed to smoke raws all day but they are great. i got a 22in zob with 3 8 eight arm umbrella perks, illadelph, jbd, Roor 18' straighshooter, helix, man nothings like breakin down a swish n fillin it up with KUSH rollin it finer than the girls in havanah than passin it between u and a friend . awwww man!!

grow.proper

grow.proper

Thanks homie!! She is cured for more than a month now and tasting GREAT!!! Straight OG funkiness with a bit of sativa fuel in there. Not as indica heavy feeling but taste is all lemon gas funk! More of a daytime smoke which isn't a problem at all! I need something super danky I can hit during the day :)

Done plenty of those bro lol. Reg swishers only way to go!!!;) And the way this lady forms her buds, all that's needed is a .6 and you're fillin up blunts like it's a gram lol! Love the structure to go along with the quality of dankness.

Unfortunately she has been hit bad by Root Aphids and the clone is growing slow as ever. I cloned a top and it's taking pretty long. Only 2 weeks so far but her last clone took 7 weeks to clone LOL (my fault, I couldn't get temps dialed in). I hope her two clones make it. I'll be growing this cut forever if so!!! Will try and take a couple more clones in case mama doesn't make it:confused:

I got og raskals line up if you need cuts. I have white fire, white master kush, and white fire alien !

Top Bottom