White Fire in the Cali Sun

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max Powers

Thought I'd share a few pics of a couple phenos of the wifi I have going outside. These are straight from seed, and I have several rounds of clones off of them to make moms for whichever I end up liking best. The winner will end up in the undercurrent, where I'm testing 2 more wifi phenos and 2 fire alien phenos as well right now. Pics of that to come, it's only in week 3.
These are grown in 10 gal smartpots with roots organic soil, heavy 16, general organics cal mag, bud candy, big bud, overdrive, and bud ignitor. They don't get the best sun ever, but it is what it is..

White fire in the cali sun
White fire in the cali sun 2
White fire in the cali sun 3
White fire in the cali sun 4
White fire in the cali sun 5
White fire in the cali sun 6
M

Max Powers

undercurrent

so here's two more wifi phenos and two fire alien phenos in the undercurrent. the wifi's are the taller stretchy ones. undercurrent is a 4 site with 1/10 hp chiller and 50 gal top off rez. pretty basic, dutch master gold, add .27 (first run with this stuff) zone, magi-cal, bud ignitor, bud candy, big bud, overdrive. You can see a tiny bit of leaf burn, which is from a green cure spraydown, not over-nuting. Lights are 1k in a large adjust a wing, with two 150 watt cfls vertically. first time messing with the cfl's, they kicked ass in veg, not sure how much they're doing now.

IMG 3164
IMG 3162
IMG 3156
IMG 3152
OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice White Fires Max. I just finished my first run with WIFI and Fire Alien and it was no contest, WIFI won by a landslide. Fire Alien is pretty, and a couple of my 3 phenos are some really nice smoke. But they are not nearly as strong potency wise and they don't have that real OG smell. WIFI has all of the above.

Rushoe

Rushoe

looks nice man is she in soil???? I am about to cut my down from outside in coco it gets tap water and maxibloom from gh with some molasses here and there and few apps of powder kool bloom very easy to grow and it did nice outside this maxibloom looks better then my tweak lucas indoor stuff might just make the swap to maxibloom inside too...Those nugs look killer bro its gonna be some dank I like smoking my shit from outside always comes out bomb and the nugs look indoor growing in coco.

CIMG3792
CIMG3796
CIMG3801
C

cali Green

dang that is some good ass tap water!. my shit be running 400-500ppm in the Bay Area

Rushoe

Rushoe

I Know of some dude killing it with his 600 ppm tap water so when I saw that mine was 150/200 ppm I was like shit this should work just fine and it did

Latest posts

Top Bottom