White fire o.g and white bubba

• Thread starter nrcl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nrcl420

Can anyone with personal experience give me some input on these two strains, like flower time,low or high yield, golf balls or long colas. Also what is the genetic make up of the white. all replies and info will be appreciated, thanks.

slausongardens

slausongardens

8-9 weeks depending on how you like it. definitly 9 i'd say.

medium yield, the white bubba might get you a good size yield.. either way the yield will be bigger then just the og and bubba by themselves cuz the white is beefy. i'd say golf ball size buds but the more white dominant ones might get you long colas, i got a white x chem in flower and the flowers are bigger then anything else and lookin like long colas and not golf balls.

genetic make up of the white is unknown. theres many different arguements, some say its from the triangle kush, some say its a hybrid of 3 different strains, some say its just a good white widow pheno which im pretty sure its not. some believe theres some kush in there. its from florida. all i know is its a good yielding, super frosty, bomb indica thats real strong..

theyre both top shelf strains, as good as it gets. super frosty, amazing bag appeal. i got an 8th split of them both the other day and i'd say theyre both some of the best weed ive ever had. the white master too.

basically whatever the white touches it frosts it up ridiculously. like i said i got the white x Chemdog D in flower right now and its quicker then anything else i got running right now, it looks like its 2 weeks ahead of everything else but its not.. super frosty big ass hairy buds forming.. beautiful. best looking plant i got although my super lemon haze x larry og smells better.

and i got the white in veg and its super vigerous, fast growing nice and easy plant to grow. i love it.

Top Bottom