White Fire OG Kush & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

That's some kill right there bro I bet that tastes and smells so good!

E

ESK

Lol you know how these haters are aligee..lol plus I have puffed the 3 and yours so I have a saying.. not to mention all the other dank ass og's I regularly puff so I kinda know what I'm talking about when comparing the two.. did I mention the aligee cut is too frosty..

Aligee wifi cut all the way!!! Wifi # what????????.... was is 4....lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WiFi #1 Aligee cut I'm liking the new name.. WiFi #1 sounds good but this cut was found by Aligee so he should get some props 4 finding this mega bomb pheno & then sharing the cut with us..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>ESK i doubt you puffed the real whitefire#3<<>>Sounds like you experienced a shitty representation of her if any>>If it wasn't growed by Me, Growmaster, Krome or Cornbread to name a few consider it Rope:)
I'm sure Aligee's found pheno is dank>> but to bash a cut you have never grown or smoked is just being silly and irritating.
:passingjoint:

gtd

Aligee

Aligee

Lol you know how these haters are aligee..lol plus I have puffed the 3 and yours so I have a saying.. not to mention all the other dank ass og's I regularly puff so I kinda know what I'm talking about when comparing the two.. did I mention the aligee cut is too frosty..

G... i expect the hate nowadays ... its the norm !!!frosty you betcha !!!
being from the OG mecca theres no doubt you puff the finest no doubt bro!!!
'Goo my bad for the haters popping up in your thread Dog but ... its what to be expected when you got the Fire !!!

Aligee

Aligee

>>ESK i doubt you puffed the real whitefire#3<<>>Sounds like you experienced a shitty representation of her if any>>If it wasn't growed by Me, Growmaster, Krome or Cornbread to name a few consider it Rope:)
I'm sure Aligee's found pheno is dank>> but to bash a cut you have never grown or smoked is just being silly and irritating.

gtd

Same shit different toilet G!!! ESK is a conneseur at its finest...believe it
!!!Rope??? LOL !!!

Aligee

Aligee

WiFi #1 Aligee cut I'm liking the new name.. WiFi #1 sounds good but this cut was found by Aligee so he should get some props 4 finding this mega bomb pheno & then sharing the cut with us..

sounds good G thanks ... im just getting started oh ya !!!:lock:
:evilgrin0040:

Aligee

Aligee

##one ....

:lock:http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-130.jpg:lock:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on now>>there's no hating here>>Im just saying:) commenting on the whitefire#3 when ya haven't even smoked it or grown it is just retarded:)
>>Its like me putting the wifi aligee right up there with the Charlie Sheen OG gimmick:giggle<<

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Goo>>i just read threw your whole thread>>i gotta give you props for your battles and striving for excellence man.

gtd

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's all good Ali I ain't trippin' u guys can say what ever u want in my tread.. I think all 3 of u guys r bad Ass growers (Aligee, ESK, GreenThumbDanny) & I'm thinking the 3 of u guys r juss misunderstanding each other.. Everybody gots Fire WiFi here.. I've tryed the WiFi that ESK is talkin' bout it was from NGC in SoCal & I thought it was bomb but I was expecting a Lil more from this very pumped up WIFi.. It got me very stoned I juss wanted more flavor & taste but don't get me wrong it was Dank.. And me & ESK were under the impresion that this was the Famous WiFi #3... But also GTD could b rite cuz it wasn't from him or his peeps so it's hard 2 say if were smokin' the cut he has.. We could of got club mislabeled bud or a famous SoCal name change 2 what ever is hot rite now.. Well really that's not a SoCal thing the clubs everywhere do that.. I'm not sayin that happened but it could of.. Now I no this could never happen in my life time but it would b mega tight if we could all hook up & burn r best bud with each other Northern Cali, Central Valley, & SoCal man that would b a mega smoke out Dog.. But we no that could never happen

GreenThumbDanny thanks 4 peepin my grow I've checked out ur work & ur doing some nice work & mega big time.. I travel all over Cali & I would love 2 try ur WiFi #3 is it available at any clubs? How would I go about trying the famous #3
I'll go 2 NorCal I'm always in the Bay & even in Sac I'll go anywhere Doggie.. My WiFi is 1/2 way done I would love 2 meet up & smoke out & exchange buds.. But I no ur way 2 bizzy 4 that but I had 2 put it out there..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey goo>>I have friends in SoCal, im do for a trip down that way>>Im never to busy for a smoke&greet:)>>I'll be sure to pm you when i do.
there is some whitefire#3 at Fruitridge in Sacramento done by growmaster<<>>That is a true representation of her at its finest<<Shoot style<<
I jive your style Goo:) you too Aligee on your positive outlook:passingjoint:

gtd:passingjoint:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fruitridge in Sac Hell yea thanks 4 the heads up that's the next club I'm gunna hit up.. With gas prices so high I'm gunna have 2 save a Lil bit.. But Sac is only down the street like 2 hrs away I'm gunna peep that out 4sho.. Crazy thing is I've been wanting 2 take a road trip 2 Sac 4 a min now!! I can't wait 40 days 4 mine 2 b done I'm going 2 Sac 2 try that WiFi #3 only thing is I'm broke so I'm hoping I can get some money b4 my WiFi #1 r done.. I need 2 think of a Master Plan (it's what I do best)

E

ESK

Guess I'm the hater here...lol You say I'm Comparing something I haven't tried.. from what I had understood jack was growing wifi #3 and that's what got supplied to ngc and that's what I tried. Good smoke but def not on par with the other og's I have grown and smoked. So if that wasn't the wifi #3 the I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I will say this from what I tried from jack at ngc and this cut I have personally grown that I call the aligee cut the aligee blows it away.. maybe it wasn't grown properly like you said but looking at jacks system how much better could it have been grown is what I'm wondering..but thinking about it in those beans there's so much dank that anyone could have a better pheno.. I think this is. Pure fire og with the frost of the white.cnt go wrong there.

Like goo said I was just expecting a bit better and once again if its not the 3 then I apologize. Also goo is in central cali I'm the so cal guy..

Yo goo how's she looking so far??

Aligee

Aligee

If only PM's could talk .. thats all i gotta say ... peace out !!!Ali..G.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ESK I don't think ur a Hater Dog...u live on the Side of Cali that gots a grip of different OG Kush's.. I would say u no ur shit.. if u say WiFi #1 Aligee cut is Fire then i believe u Doggie.. I've always wanted Fire OG & I'm sure glad my cut is pure Fire OG with extra frost from the White FUCK yea that sounds bomb:anim_19: my WiFi is doing great it's gettin super coated in crystals this WiFi might have more Crystals then my Alien Dog V2 my White Girl Pheno.. It's lookin great.. Do u got any pics? I'm super glad I got Fire coming 2 me I can't Wait..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That white fire #3 at fruitridge is some power. I been smoking on that shit lately. It's worth the drive, goo! I got some white fire cuts from harborside last week. We'll see if there the real deal or not! With peeps holdin onto their beans who knows what is still hiding in them packs. I can't wait 2 get some of them on the next drop.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Intresting that the WhiteFire is at Harborside I wonder witch 1 that is.. Yea I'm gunna need 2 get my hands on some WiFi #3 in Sac.. But if I can't get my hands on it I'll juss wait 4 mine 2 get done.. I won't die I'm juss being spoiled & don't want 2 wait..

Top Bottom