White Fire OG Kush & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Last but not least here is my crown jewel the 1 & only WiFi.. So everybody out there calling there White Fire WiFi it's not WiFi unless u got ur cut from Aligee.. Bucause he was the guy that named his favorite pheno WiFi everybody els juss took the name from Aligee.. This plant is crazy frosty it looks dead on like Fire OG Kush but it looks dipped in powered sugar.. The pics don't show how frosty this strain is but it's mega frostyhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/5406a6ea.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/95e82d32.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/b3b5d567.jpg

Oh ya dog the WiFi #1 >>>(wif·ey/ˈwīfē/) shes looking mighty fine there :) !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Dog ur pheno is puttin my other plants 2 shame the other plants look like they don't have any crystals on them compared 2 the sugar coated WiFi #1... this plant is mega killer & I haven't even tryed her yet

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm MG the grows lookin sick!-killer genetics in tha house gonna half to play spin the bottle with the jars of finished nugz to fig out what to p$ff on cuase there all gonna be so good lol.. respect!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great Fuckin idea Sticky but I'm gunna spin the JAR instead.. There's gunna b some nice flavors at harvest time 4sho.. Thanks 4 stopping by Dog!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them ladies r looking really nice! I like that Raz Bubba. I would love a cut of that gem, MG! Keep up the hard work bro.

E

ESK

Looking super dank for sure bro!! What week you in? I got some white at day 28 along with some bubba and hogs breath.. got those wifi pheno 1 and aligee at 18. Ill see if I can compare to yours. Lol your def killing it that's for sure! Wut aligee!! Looking for that wifi dom male in the beans.. prob gonna need some more of those bubba x wifi beans or the deep chunk x wifi really hoping for males. Lol

E

ESK

Just couple pics of the seedlings.. and couple of the white and a bubba for good measure. Lol ill post up some more of the babies and the wifis as they go along. Also got some stardawg that is super frosty.. may I dare say she's as frosty as the wifi or possibly even more.... those two girls are def getting hit with some of the males I get.

The red cups are aligees creations the others are some white x Chemdog D male from socal see co. Elite did two back crosses on that male and rottendawg I believe did another one or two bx's so its suppose to be a nice male to work with.. well see.

IMG 20110428 093444
IMG 20110428 093438
IMG 20110425 201530
IMG 20110425 201521
IMG 20110423 093639
IMG 20110423 093633
Aligee

Aligee

Looking Sweet G those red cups are the
( angels' Kush( wifi x DC) ??? thats wsup !!! Is that the white i gave ya too??? Nice !!!
im getting ready to hit the wifi 1 with a angels kush male so ill have wifi1xwifi1xdc to run thru in a few months !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn ESK ur plants r gaint mine ain't that big..my plants r day 48 2morro will b week 7.. & u say StarDawg is juss as frosty if not more that sounds killer bomb.. Yea I'm hopeing 1 of us finds a nice WiFi male..Ur Lil seedlings look nice I hope u find something killer.. Damn Dog u got everything over there u got lots of mega bomb strains.. Great work Doggie & thanks 4 stopping by my grow..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Rival.. The Raspberry bubba is smelling real nice & super chunky.. If u run her in NorCal I'm sure she will turn pure purple in the cold wether up north..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Ali ur strain is blowing up all over Cali Doggie great work.. Were gunna find some bomb 4sho.. My Baby WiFi X DC r lookin good I'll post some pics later..

E

ESK

We def are gonna find some dank Goo! Yo ali I wanna run some more of the beans bro. My little boy found my first batch that I had soaking in water and they all ended up missing....???lol these are the last ones but I made them all pop I'm sure they will be dank but I just want to get more variety.lol I know there worth top dollar but hook a brother up.lmao.

Yo goo your seedlings are looking beefy. What you feeding them? I bet I mentioned this to you already but your girls look good under the lighting and your phone takes sic pics!! Do I get to puff on those beauties when your done or whhat?.lol I wanna try them famous oil dipped nuggies of yours.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ESK when I'm all done here I'll sure try 2 head 2 SoCal so we can puff but I can't make any promises cuz the gas price is killing me.. If I have the money I'll meet up with u.. I want 2 puff the StarDawg & True OG juss 2 name a few..My seedlings r eating Roots XL, Flora Nova, & sometimes a shot of calmag.. I feed then next time plain water till they get bigger..My feeding recipe is from The Big Dog Aligee..The Big Dog gave me a killer recipe ..

Aligee

Aligee

Goo ,Esk thanks for the props im just doing my thing Esk ill shoot you more i just got two males showing balls im gonna use them this run !!! Goo glad you and the girls love the nute recipe i knew you would one day this genetics will be all over Cali for all to medicate with ...:) :) !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angel's Kush

Here r my Lil baby Angel's they don't like 2 eat that much about 250 ppm only.. There doing pretty good http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/0e4fb205.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/82b4a7f8.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Like that quote Goo crazy i was reading a bunch of 2pac quotes the other nite lol crazy !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It seems like we both do the same things on our down time we like the same things.. I always bump gangsta beats 4 my girls!! They love it!! When I'm having a bad day I go take care of my plants & bump the beat hell of loud & it makes me feel alot better!! Some how the plants plus the beats releaves most of my stress.. These plants have more medical value then people think.. They relax me even if I don't smoke them it's crazy how happy my plants make me!! I juss like growing my plants & I hate 2 cut them down when there done I always let them go a Lil longer.. Even tho I get 2 smoke them when there done I still hate 2 kill them.. I usually let my Girlfriend cut them down cuz it's 2 hard 4 me 2 do it..My girlfriend has no problum killing my other girls.. She says I spend 2 much time & money on those girls.. I think she's juss jealous of them..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That sound sick g your killin it bruh I love the white I just live plants where there's so much frost u can see it fill out the fans !!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya my girl is hella jelous of my girls to but what do u expect they dnt dnt bitch and they love you regardless and they dnt care if u give attention to other girls in the garden they dnt mind sharing lol

Aligee

Aligee

Ya my girl is hella jelous of my girls to but what do u expect they dnt dnt bitch and they love you regardless and they dnt care if u give attention to other girls in the garden they dnt mind sharing lol

True .. My girl used to tell me she wished she was a plant lol!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom