White Fire OG Kush & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My 1st run with Tahoe OG was in pure Happy Frog soil with PBP full lineup & she produced great & Stoney but no smell or taste.. 2nd run was with a modified Aligee mix.. Aligee gave me his nute line up of Flora Nova with AN Additives.. I ran the new nutes with the same pure Happy Frog soil & after messin with the mixture a Lil I got the Tahoe OG 2 respond in a crazy way.. She was lookin great in the last month of flowering & I new she was gunna b great.. I only ran her very small cuz she was gunna get the boot but I gave her 1 last chance & she amazed me.. Next run will b Aligee full recipe he recommend his mix in CoCo not soil but I had lots of soil so it was hard 4 me 2 make the full switch.. I made the change slow & I've seen super great results my Alien Dogs r on Aligee's CoCo recipe & they r doing mega bomb I juss hope CoCo has the same tastes as soil cuz I've got great tastes from soil juss not great yields.. So far coco is killin' soil but let's see on the taste..

A Lil bit of Nova cuz it's some strong shit plus a Lil Big Bud & Kushie Kush mixture did the job..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is this the formula that gave you the best results? And if so did you use this all the way through flowering? Thanks. ~ODB~

That mix ur talkin' about is week 5 in flower I also added 1 tsp. Wet Betty the mix was 1230 ppm I also pHed every time at 5.8-5.9
That was about my max peek of flowering mix.. I 1st started light then built up 2 this mega mix then started 2 back off again.. With water flush when ever i felt they needed it.. But don't 4get this mix worked 4 me & my temp & RH plus my strains & plant size.. Every grow is different this might not b the best mix in ur grow.. Like Aligee told me juss look at the plants they will tell u what they need.. He juss gave me the list of bottles needed with no directions .. Juss start very light with Nova & Calmag then slowly add more as they need it.. & do the same with the AN Addtives
Flora Nova is good stuff I'm trying a experiment outside with 3 plants I'm feeding them juss Nova with plain water no Ro or additives juss plain nova like the bottle sayes & so far so good they look the same maybe a tiny bit smaller but not much..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Shit you should try the Connie from AN it's fuckin AWESOME BRO can't Waite to see the pics hommie I'm really impressed with the CC's pre 98 s1's there super vigerous so are my white x Appalachia and white x tres Dawg they all look really good I kinda wish I would of popped my white x Snowdog it the Jedi kush but those are the next go I also have one tahoe and a yo mamma and some of garden if dreams alien darts that looks really good too shit to be honest the plant that I think looks the bet so far witch blows my mind is the white strawberry's from riot seeds I'm shocked seeing as all the bad reports I hear on his gear but I guess since it has ogr's kksc x the white in it it had to be good any way can't Waite for the pics bro stay up peace

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

A little off topic but.. Has anyone here have any experience with AN's Connie? i checked out their new pH perfect formula for Connie and seems to have alot more chelators and aminos than the previous formulation.. shit, it seems its got way more chelators and aminos than any other base ive seen.. any opinions?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Pro u got a grip of things going on.. Lots of great flavors I hope.. Alien Darts sounds funny what is that? I'm glad Ur Bubba's r growing fast great job.. Most all my Bubba's grow very very very slow but really Stoney..

Pro & Cheaplastic I've never tryed the AN Connie b4 but I'm really wanting 2 try that stuff

Aligee

Aligee

A little off topic but.. Has anyone here have any experience with AN's Connie? i checked out their new pH perfect formula for Connie and seems to have alot more chelators and aminos than the previous formulation.. shit, it seems its got way more chelators and aminos than any other base ive seen.. any opinions?

AN Connie is used in my production room(s) with ease very good results no complaints here ..im not sure if the PH perfect is available in the States but who knows i didnt really try hard lol !!! Wsup 'Goo when we gonna have a smoke seshion lol i got some aged whiteUrkle to match ??? !!! WsupA'!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Big Gee! I'm tryn 2 pm u. Clear out ur inbox bro.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yo Goo smoke a fat one for all of us on the farm that cant have the pleasure of tokin on all that mighty herb you grew. All that shit looks dank bro you rockd it. Are you all done harvesting?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Real soon Ali real soon.. I want her 2 get a Lil cure b4 I show u.. I want her 2 b the very best when I show u Dog.. I want her 2 b perfect she is saved in a jar..

Jeezer thanks I'll roll a fat Blunt with WiFi, XXX OG, & Tahoe mixed & burn it 4 everybody.. I'm all done with round 1 there in jars curing.. Round 2 of Alien Dog V2 next in 2 weeks.. Round 2 is in CoCo this will b my 1st coco harvest & so far I'm really lovin' the size of the buds they seem 2 b a Lil bigger on my Alien Dogs..

Jeezer

Jeezer

Real soon Ali real soon.. I want her 2 get a Lil cure b4 I show u.. I want her 2 b the very best when I show u Dog.. I want her 2 b perfect she is saved in a jar..

Jeezer thanks I'll roll a fat Blunt with WiFi, XXX OG, & Tahoe mixed & burn it 4 everybody.. I'm all done with round 1 there in jars curing.. Round 2 of Alien Dog V2 next in 2 weeks.. Round 2 is in CoCo this will b my 1st coco harvest & so far I'm really lovin' the size of the buds they seem 2 b a Lil bigger on my Alien Dogs..

:rollj::afroweed::smiley_joint::rastadancing::420:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Did u run straight coco or a mix? I got some some seedlings in coco right now! Looking good so far. Post some harvest pics, Goo!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cool. I'm running straight coco right now. When I transplant to 3 gal pots, I will add perlite. Thanx for the info, MG!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Next run I'm gunna go lighter on the perlite cuz the pots dry super fast with all the added perlite.. Next run maybe 20-25% pure coco sounds great but I cut the coco with perlite juss 2 make more cuz I don't have a grip of money..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angel's Kush update

My Angel's Kush r doing great.. They r both WiFi leaning but without the super stretch.. 2 me the leaves look dead on like WiFi bot of them.. & even better I got 1 boy & 1 girl.. I will b makin' F2's & maybe my own WiFi Backcross..I'll post a pic later..

Nug shots coming soon!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Change of Hart

I no I've said b4 that White Fire #3 was kool but now that I've tryed GrowMaster's White Fire #3 I'm changing it from Kool 2 Fuckin' Fire.. The White Fire #3 from SoCal was nuthin' compared 2 this batch from GrowMaster.. Now I no Y everybody that gots the #3 got super mad when me & ESK said it was juss ok.. That batch that me & ESK smoked in SoCal ain't what there Smokin' in NorCal.. The real Deal White Fire #3 is juss as Stoney as WiFi #1 but in a different way.. Both r crazy bomb pheno's!!!! Thanks OGR 4 these crazy White Fire OG beans.. It's crazy 2 think of what pheno's haven't been found yet.. I'm gunna smoke a bowl of WiFi #1 & White Fire #3 mixed who could do that.. Now that's super rare 2 super bad ass bitches giving me there LOVE!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout..:confused0054:

Aligee

Aligee

I no I've said b4 that White Fire #3 was kool but now that I've tryed GrowMaster's White Fire #3 I'm changing it from Kool 2 Fuckin' Fire.. The White Fire #3 from SoCal was nuthin' compared 2 this batch from GrowMaster.. Now I no Y everybody that gots the #3 got super mad when me & ESK said it was juss ok.. That batch that me & ESK smoked in SoCal ain't what there Smokin' in NorCal.. The real Deal White Fire #3 is juss as Stoney as WiFi #1 but in a different way.. Both r crazy bomb pheno's!!!! Thanks OGR 4 these crazy White Fire OG
beans.. It's crazy 2 think of what pheno's haven't been found yet.. I'm gunna smoke a bowl of WiFi #1 & White Fire #3 mixed who could do that.. Now that's super rare 2 super bad ass bitches giving me there LOVE!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout..:confused0054:

Nice im ready to sample some for sure now !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I told u his shit was the fukn fire! Did u get it from Fruitridge? I need to go get some of that shit again! I wish, I had his White Fire #3 cut. I can smoke that weed all day long.

Top Bottom