White Fire OG Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

I originally had a thread posted else where but I figured I'd do a full out log.

I popped 5 seeds, 4 germed while one cracked but didnt emerge from the bean so I popped a freebie Blue Hash (fem) from Dinafem in its place.

The WiFi's all poked their heads through the top on 12/12/12 so today is their 1 month update.

They were transplanted from their small pots in to 2 gals about 5 days ago.

Also my first shot at the "FIM" technique

WiFi #1

Wifi 1 top

Wifi 1 side

#1 is the most finicky bitch of the bunch, didnt react well to the fim at all.. just grew back the exact same growth so I topped her yesterday to make those top 4 shoots take off. She seems the most OG leaning in structure and in feeding! I was feeding a little too light (For OGs) early on but have since corrected.

WiFi #2

Wifi 2 top
Wifi 2 side

I'm diggin #2's structure and growth, again a tad N def cause they were fed one too many low doses being OGs and all. 3 tops came out of this fim along with vigorous under growth.

WiFi #3

Wifi 3 top

Wifi 3 side

#3 is my favorite pheno so far.. The Fim worked wonderfully and provided 4 tops! Also not a deficiency to be found, she didnt mind the low feed. Decent under growth but I'm really happy I got 4 tops on my first fim attempt.

WiFi #4

Wifi 4 top

Wifi 4 side

#4 has good structure and like the other 2 was just a bit hungrier. The fim got me 3 tops on this one with great under growth.

Blue Hash

Blue hash top

Blue hash side

I tried to fim the Blue Hash but ended up not liking my cut work, so I just straight topped it. Love this plant so far, very indica dom thick stem, tight inter nodes and it bushed right up after the top. Not a sign of deficiency, very healthy plant.

Group shot in the tent under an 8 light T5 fixture

Group shot

#1 is the bottom left plant.. just look at that picky bitch! Blue hash is far right and is gettin her bush on.

Thanks for looking everyone.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin real nice.. I juss popped 3 new White Fire seeds also.. Great idea on starting ur nutes light at 1st.. Ur plants seem very happy.. I like how ur plants r growing mine r still in beer cups & r Like Lil bean stocks growing straight up with no side branches yet..

Good luck on this pheno hunt

marski420

marski420

Lookin real nice.. I juss popped 3 new White Fire seeds also.. Great idea on starting ur nutes light at 1st.. Ur plants seem very happy.. I like how ur plants r growing mine r still in beer cups & r Like Lil bean stocks growing straight up with no side branches yet..

Good luck on this pheno hunt

Thanks for the kind words Goo and good luck on yours as well bro. These girls took about a week to recover from the FIM but the under growth has been exactly what I need. I want to take clones asap so I can get these girls off to the races in about 2-3 weeks.

Honestly its worth a top or fim just to get the under growth goin or LST but I didnt like the way the WiFis were responding to that. I transplanted 4-5 days after I cut them and they are really startin to take off now. How old are yours bro?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm thinking about a month old.. I stress test every new plant by keeping it in a 18oz beer cup till its rootbound.. So if the plant has any issues there's a good chance it will show early well there in a beer cup<< this doesn't always work but that's how I do it.. So my plants r small.. I'm gunna transplant them soon b'cuz so far they seem solid. Here take a peek

It looks like I got both phenos.. 2 stretchy Fire lookin phenos & 1 "White" pheno.. There under T5 lights only.. I already got 2 different White Fire phenos going.. WiFi #1 (fire og pheno) & I got a white leaning pheno also..

marski420

marski420

Oh ya Goo those 2 are deff fire leaning no doubt. They Look like a typical OG in veg for sure. I'm hoping for a super dank Fire pheno and (or) a super dank White pheno to keep for many runs to come. Once you transplant those ladies I can see them taking off big time, when do you think you're flowering? Take it easy Goo thanks for poppin by.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh ya Goo those 2 are deff fire leaning no doubt. They Look like a typical OG in veg for sure. I'm hoping for a super dank Fire pheno and (or) a super dank White pheno to keep for many runs to come. Once you transplant those ladies I can see them taking off big time, when do you think you're flowering? Take it easy Goo thanks for poppin by.
I'm kinda pressed 4 space rite now so I'm not 2 sure I can fit these 3 in2 the flower tent this next round.. I'm already testing other new strains like 1 Fire Dog, 2 top secret alien strains, 1 Galactic Tahoe, 1 OG Chem.. Plus these 3 white fire's oh yea & 7 True OG's so I'm not 2 sure witch new strains 2 flower this run.. It juss a matter of who is bigger & ready 2 flower.. The white fires were a Lil behind the others so I didn't transplant them & they took off better then the transplants so far..

Now that I think of it I got 2 many test strains so I might As well try 2 squeeze in the white fires & make this a 100% test run..I'll see what I can do

marski420

marski420

I'm kinda pressed 4 space rite now so I'm not 2 sure I can fit these 3 in2 the flower tent this next round.. I'm already testing other new strains like 1 Fire Dog, 2 top secret alien strains, 1 Galactic Tahoe, 1 OG Chem.. Plus these 3 white fire's oh yea & 7 True OG's so I'm not 2 sure witch new strains 2 flower this run.. It juss a matter of who is bigger & ready 2 flower.. The white fires were a Lil behind the others so I didn't transplant them & they took off better then the transplants so far..

Now that I think of it I got 2 many test strains so I might As well try 2 squeeze in the white fires & make this a 100% test run..I'll see what I can do

Damn Goo, I'd kill to test any of that gear, it all sounds insanely fire bro... Can't wait to see some shots of that flower room rockin'.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Goo, I'd kill to test any of that gear, it all sounds insanely fire bro... Can't wait to see some shots of that flower room rockin'.
Thanks doggie.. I got lots of nice strains crackin over here but not enough room 2 grow them all at once. I got 2 pick a few 2 run at a time..
Never been disappointed with any pheno i found in WiFi. amazing smoke for sure!
Very true.. White Fire is a mega killer strain

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with ur pheno hunt. I have 2 White Fire from seed in flower. They r about a week into flower. I can't wait to see them bitches fill in. I will be lurking around this thread, M420.

marski420

marski420

Good luck with ur pheno hunt. I have 2 White Fire from seed in flower. They r about a week into flower. I can't wait to see them bitches fill in. I will be lurking around this thread, M420.

Thanks bro good luck with your 2 phenos as well, not that theres luck needed when growing this dank! Much respect Rival, take care.

marski420

marski420

I forgot to mention I noticed my WiFi #4 is showing a pistil already.. 1 month old, has anyone else had that happen??

Latest posts

Top Bottom