White Fire OG & X18

• Thread starter bon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything's at about 7-8weeks, couple more to go...

First of The White Fire OG, or like i call them 'The Wire' :smiley_joint:

The Wire Pheno A:
The_Wire_A_-_01.jpg
The_Wire_A_-_02.jpg
The_Wire_A_-_03.jpg
The_Wire_A_-_04.jpg

The Wire Pheno B:
The_Wire_B_-_01.jpg
The_Wire_B_-_02.jpg

The Wire Pheno C:
The_Wire_C_-_01.jpg

The Wire Pheno D:
The_Wire_D_-_01.jpg
The_Wire_D_-_02.jpg

And the X18, only got one pheno...
X18_-_01.jpg
X18_-_02.jpg

Cheers everybody!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking dank as all hell man..do you happen to have more pics of that x18,possibly a late veg/early flower shot...i have one going now,just put into flo..curious to see,if you dont mind i'll put a pic up..Burn

D

Dubwobble

Pheno A, picture #4 for picture of the month !!!

Loving it !

S

Seed Buyer

My friend mailed be some "Fire OG "cuts from Harborside in Oakland. I wander if this is what lies ahead of me? Mine are very leggy and thus far (just from watching them veg for 2 weeks) I like the looks of the Bubba from Harborside better. Hats off my friend.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
@burnalot420: I didn't take any pictures before these ones... Been too busy lately... In total i had two X18's but one was a male, this one isn't that big, it was a slow grower. She reeks lovely tho, very fruity not really kushy. The buds are also very small, maybe she needs more light. I'll try to make more total shots of the plant.
I'd love to see your X18!
@Dubwobble: Thanks alot! She's a pretty gal indeed :-)
@Seed Buyer: Pheno B & D are the leggy or stretchy ones i have, the other two are pretty small and needed to get something underneath to keep up with the rest. The real strech came after the switch though.

Cheers verybody and thanks for visiting!

20north

oh bon hey man i really like what youve got going i was going to get a pack of x18 hmm you like the smoke?

why is og called the wire ? ahah

peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Looking great bon! i know you will love that white fire....some of my fav seeds ive grown...pure dank :)

true grit

true grit

Bon those are some great shots bro!! Super frosty, now that wire is gonna throw some dank hash!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
@20north: I never smoked the X18 before, just smelled it once, and it reeked like hell. Just had to try it out in my garden... Mind you, the pheno i've got is a really strange plant, it took forever to show trichs, and is very slow.

The Wire is from White fIRE, and since The Wire is one of my favorite series, i thought about shortening the pretty long name... :smiley_joint:

@djstiks: Thanks buddy, they are frosty indeed... but i was kinda expecting that from those beans :-)

@PHEN: Thanks!

@logic: I'm already lovin' them now, looking forward to smoke them. I think i got two more fire ones that are more lemony, the other two smell straight up kushy!

Hope raskal will make some more of these beans, everybody should get a chance to try these!

@true grit: Yeah that's what i'm thinking, The hash is gonna be where it's at! Looking forward to sifting and washing and BHO'ing :anim_30:

Cheers everybody and thanks for dropping by!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

o my sweet jesus... if a brother could only get a taste!! lol

O

OGrower

very nice bon, should have taken them in before the snow storm.

Illmind

Illmind

Ya i agree white fires need widespread. I think the Fire OG cut has a lesser stretch than the other ogs, however it gets super thick kush nugs that swing like a mu fucka. Also isn't as lemony as the others at all which is why it is better IMO. One things for sure you got some greasy biotches. Rock candy at it's finest.

southstreets

southstreets

yea i have to agree with ill.. the fire og has very lil stretch and seems to be growin supr slow for me anyways!!! beautiful gurls bro!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bon i hear ya with being busy..mine reeks to all hell and was also a fairly slow grower..she is just about 2wks in,will put up a few pics and compare in a little bit..Burn

Top Bottom