WHITE FIRE or TAHOE OG

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

so i have some CC tahoe og seeds and i have some white fire seeds
i'm going to be growing both...but was just curious as to what people thought:evilgrin0013: about the 2...which one did you like better and why
how would you compare the potency of the 2 and yield?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

White Fire OG all day! I havnt ran Whitefire yet but by everything I've read and seen wifi wins hands dwn..Its got the Yield, Smell, potency, bag appeal, smoke... OGRaskal also prefers his Fire OG cut over Tahoe... Mix That with the White and you have a winner! Tahoe OG is some dank ass tree, don't get me wrong... Ive been running the clone only the past year, shes dank as hell but doesnt have the best yield.. But like I said everything I've read and seen points to Whitefire. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've only grown White Fire & it's super mega dank stuff.. The Tahoe OG from CC has mixed reviews I'm thinking all the issues have been worked out already so u should find a nice keeper in the CC pack.. Ur growing from seed so it's hard 2 say what pheno u will find so I can't say how ur yield is gunna b.. But u will find sumthing bomb 4sho inside that pack of White Fire.. White Fire is some of the best dank around u will b blown away with that strain..Good luck on the grow

G

ganjherbsmoke

there is absolutely no question
look around man all anyone talks about is the white fire
theres a reason you dont hear about cc tahoe much
it isnt that good for the most part, u might find a pheno or two thats pretty good but every white fire pheno will blow those outta the water imo

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have ran both. I started 5 White Fire seeds and ended up with 4 phenos that were keepers. Bomb ass keepers that left me satisfied with my purchase. I started 20 Tahoe seeds. 10 seeds of old stock and 10 seeds of new stock. Found them to be pretty good....I found a few dank ones in the new stock but they did not compare to the Fire pheno found in the White Fire. I still have 3 of the wifi's phenos but just moved my last Tahoe in to 12/12 and i'm finished with them. I have to make more room for more WhiteFire and some other cuts.....

fred

Venom818

Venom818

White Fire OG all day! I havnt ran Whitefire yet but by everything I've read and seen wifi wins hands dwn..Its got the Yield, Smell, potency, bag appeal, smoke... OGRaskal also prefers his Fire OG cut over Tahoe... Mix That with the White and you have a winner! Tahoe OG is some dank ass tree, don't get me wrong... Ive been running the clone only the past year, shes dank as hell but doesnt have the best yield.. But like I said everything I've read and seen points to Whitefire. ~ODB~

tahoe yields if you work her.Also tahoe yields more than whitefire but i would say that whitefire is danker.

have ran both if i had to choose one i would run the whitefire

D

D.Tree

tahoe yields if you work her.Also tahoe yields more than whitefire but i would say that whitefire is danker.

have ran both if i had to choose one i would run the whitefire

Tahoe out yielding wifi!?? Sounds like u need a better wifi pheno. The one I run outyeilds everything in my room.

V

VolcanoVapin

there is absolutely no question
look around man all anyone talks about is the white fire
theres a reason you dont hear about cc tahoe much
it isnt that good for the most part, u might find a pheno or two thats pretty good but every white fire pheno will blow those outta the water imo

I'm sure WiFi is great. I just bought a pack when they were posted on thcbay and can't wait to run them & see what I get..... but let's be real here. You see everybody here talking about it because it's the hot thing right now, not because it's better than every other strain in existence. I mean, come on... What about Casey Jones, Sour Diesel, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, Super Snowdog, SSSDH, etc.? There's been tons of "the best strain ever"... It's just whatever is an all-around good strain (looks, smell, potency, yield) and is hot at the moment...

true grit

true grit

Im with Fred, ran some CC tahoe seeds and wifi seeds. I'll take the wifi all day hands down- WAY more OG leaning and potent.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Maybe your correct. Maybe your pheno of CC Tahoe is more sfv leaning? I really can't speak for CCs Tahoe because I've only ran the clone only cut. And still I believe WhiteFire will yield more than pure Tahoe/Tahoe leaning pheno evan with exessive training... Just my 2cents... ~ODB~

Venom818

Venom818

Tahoe out yielding wifi!?? Sounds like u need a better wifi pheno. The one I run outyeilds everything in my room.

Maybe your correct. Maybe your pheno of CC Tahoe is more sfv leaning? I really can't speak for CCs Tahoe because I've only ran the clone only cut. And still I believe WhiteFire will yield more than pure Tahoe/Tahoe leaning pheno evan with exessive training... Just my 2cents... ~ODB~

I've never ran the tahoe bean mine is the clone only.Its taken me a long time trying to dial og's.last run i got more off my tahoe than my Chemdog D or daywrecker

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well somebody need to make White Fire more accessible like the Tahoe is so this kinda question never has to be asked,.....I'm just saying!!!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

If you have $160 and a post office then you can access them! I don't know what more you could ask for. If you need em then next drop I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of wifi to go around. Lots of farmers picked them up this drop so I think when the next drop comes people will be scrambling for the other strains more than wifi.

I have some tahoes than I am getting ready to clone for sex and wifi should be on the way! I guess I'm in the same boat as you haha!

E

Empire

Kromes whitefire cut can hit 2 per light fairly easily. Tahoe clone can do the same but has to be grown in a slightly different manner. Both are incredible when dialed in. But for what its worth, dialed in tahoe has a better bag appeal then whitefire imo. But wifi3 has better structure and more vigor and is easier to get to perform.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Grab the mother fucken white fires bro sick herb for sure. I have smoked a few wf phenos one of the best on my list for sure. Tahoe is no slouch either that is some bomb smoke for sure but I would rock out with the white fires.

dirk d

dirk d

all this talk is making me antsy. got 2 tahoe og's around 5 weeks and white fire on the way. i also have some tahoe og pollen. huh. wonder what i could do with that????

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I've never ran the tahoe bean mine is the clone only.Its taken me a long time trying to dial og's.last run i got more off my tahoe than my Chemdog D or daywrecker

I want to get my hands on some wifi beans like evryone here lol wish i had the chance. bu yeah venom i agree bro the tahoe can be a sick yielder once dialed in also turning light shades of purp my last crop. I just got a log started with Tahoe wish i had the wifi to make a comparison.

Venom818

Venom818

Cuz ya haven't ran mine yet :cool0041: hehe. And c'mon homie, you know you are just smashing that Tahoe cut these days!

your right broseph,Dont think ill be running the tahoe to much after trying the triangle kush,throw up some pics of your wifi i bet its dank as fuck

I want to get my hands on some wifi beans like evryone here lol wish i had the chance. bu yeah venom i agree bro the tahoe can be a sick yielder once dialed in also turning light shades of purp my last crop. I just got a log started with Tahoe wish i had the wifi to make a comparison.

whenever you can bro grab those beans there like gold

Latest posts

Top Bottom