WHITE FIRE or TAHOE OG

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

obviously theres plenty of good things around ya i said its being talked about because it is taking the win on many many strains
and its a lot better than swerves tahoe bro most of his shit ive seen has that ghani lean and just doenst represent what og is really like, everything ive run from him looks nothing like the clone only ogs ive ran and smoked ive popped his sfv tahoe and larry and i only saw some og traits int he larry so id say good luck with the cc tahoe or be prepared for dank if you run the wifi....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Turns out today was a great day to look for em
Og gave a release of collectives stocking the wifi and the white
So i hopped in the Truck and got a pack hmm about 5 mins after seeing the thread lol
and will be rocking Tahoe Og and Wifi back to back soon :rock

true grit

true grit

your right broseph,Dont think ill be running the tahoe to much after trying the triangle kush,throw up some pics of your wifi i bet its dank as fuck

Heres a few pics. This plant on first go dropped 3-4oz with no training til flip where she was topped and sc'd a lil. Clearwater ran her with even more impressive results (pics in his photo thread). His nugs chucked a good bit more, sure he'll get at least that yield and think his plant even started a bit smaller. Solid yielder to say the least. Most other OG's need a bit more training early to hit that weight from what I've seen. Especially with teh CC Tahoe OG which I've run too.

DSCN2129
DSCN2090
devilrays

devilrays

Heres a few pics. This plant on first go dropped 3-4oz with no training til flip where she was topped and sc'd a lil. Clearwater ran her with even more impressive results (pics in his photo thread). His nugs chucked a good bit more, sure he'll get at least that yield and think his plant even started a bit smaller. Solid yielder to say the least. Most other OG's need a bit more training early to hit that weight from what I've seen. Especially with teh CC Tahoe OG which I've run too.

damn you take great pics and have some sexy girls!!

true grit

true grit

thanks brother man, that one is especially photogenic!

Venom818

Venom818

dank bro,your right tahoe does need to be worked i have to slap that bitch around to get her to yield

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Man that looks fire ooohhh I'm getting so antzy!!! I can't wait i have 2 packs of wifi and white s1 on the way and I have a nice male white dawg just waiting to get his freak on with a sexy wifi girl!!! I'm also gonna hit him to my white appalachia witch i think is gonna be some of the dankest shit to date!! i think I'm gonna hit my pre 98 bubba , alien dawg, julius caesar, tahoe, larry, jedi kush, guava 13 and a few other just gonna chuck some pollen on a lower branch from each strain and see what i can get. I'm sure there is gonna be some epic gear in one of those crosses oh and I'm with everyone else WIFI hands down!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Venom start digging thru those packs you bought bro. Lol tahoe outyielding wifi.. you need my norcal wifi cut. It yields a shitload of og dank. Not as frosty as the aligee wifi in the leaves but the buds are just as dank and smell like pure fuel! I've had my tahoe for a while and this wifi blows it away in yield. Potency my tahoe still kicks the wifi. Nothing like 80 days tahoe to knock your dick in the dirt.

Venom818

Venom818

Venom start digging thru those packs you bought bro. Lol tahoe outyielding wifi.. you need my norcal wifi cut. It yields a shitload of og dank. Not as frosty as the aligee wifi in the leaves but the buds are just as dank and smell like pure fuel! I've had my tahoe for a while and this wifi blows it away in yield. Potency my tahoe still kicks the wifi. Nothing like 80 days tahoe to knock your dick in the dirt.

idk bro maybe its the phenos i have but i get about 90-100 grams of the wifi but got 150 grams off the tahoe last run.My boy did have a pheno that smashed on the tahoe in potency that shit was wicked.But he didnt keep it because of the structure.My wifi beans are in the fridge until I finish testing my fake kromes wifi #3 will see I just flipped.dont want to say its real but its looking promising

D

DoneDrone

Good luck man... hope that shit's what it's supposed to be!!

grayskull

grayskull

hello everyone...thanks for all the info and opinions ....my gut instinct was that wifi was better
that's why i've been babying these bitchs...and TRUE GRIT man love the plants....after seeing those...i popped all my wifi's...and plan on buying more....those pics are center folds.

symbiote420

symbiote420

How can you get those beans in MI? Somewhere near the metro area, I wanna grow some Wifi!

D

dhhbomb

gotta say my wifi keeper blown away all the tahoe i have ever tasted.. that being said i have never grown tahoe but several friends have and id take wifi all day. my friend works for a dispens and was smoking my wifi with the owner now wants me to come in to see mine as it was better than the best he has on his shelfs lol.. cant beat the wifi

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
gotta say my wifi keeper blown away all the tahoe i have ever tasted.. that being said i have never grown tahoe but several friends have and id take wifi all day. my friend works for a dispens and was smoking my wifi with the owner now wants me to come in to see mine as it was better than the best he has on his shelfs lol.. cant beat the wifi

Dont give him any cuts!

Illmind

Illmind

lol fake wf3 to be safe atm. i hear u tho lol. heres hoping its the real fam. cuttings = share with friends n fam fuck clubs. even if they offer lots a $.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

White Fire OG all day! I havnt ran Whitefire yet but by everything I've read and seen wifi wins hands dwn..Its got the Yield, Smell, potency, bag appeal, smoke... OGRaskal also prefers his Fire OG cut over Tahoe... Mix That with the White and you have a winner! Tahoe OG is some dank ass tree, don't get me wrong... Ive been running the clone only the past year, shes dank as hell but doesnt have the best yield.. But like I said everything I've read and seen points to Whitefire. ~ODB~

Older thread, but had to respond. Ill meet you halfway and sort of agree in regards to the yield. It's true: White Fire will out yield the Tahoe clone. But something that isn't mentioned is that those growing Swerve's " Tahoe OG" from seed are winding up with an entirely different end product than the true Tahoe clone. I have the clone and have been running it for years. It's impossibly dank, and cannot be compared to the so called seed version. I ran a few packs of CC's " Tahoe " from seed and phenos were all over the place, with none that resembled the clone. Is this surprising considering Swerve's track record and claims? Perhaps not, but I thought I'd give it a shot in hopes of finding the same traits from the clone in a higher yielding pheno from seed. Proved to be a pipe dream. Ill stick with my treasured clone. If you can find it, it will absolutely trump White Fire any day of the week in regards to quality. Yield, not so much..

-P

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Well since then ive found a WhiteFire pheno that smashes the Tahoe imo... Staight fire pheno that REEKS of piney fuel and taste evan better...! I can smoke my wifi for months straight and not get tired of it... Raskal killed it.. ! ~ODB~

Top Bottom