white fire Phenos

• Thread starter xrob415x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
@shawnskush home depot its a cloths line, when down just fold her back up and lean her in the corner. thats 5 lights worth of colas 243 total and it didnt even fill 2 sides. gonna spread them out more today just didnt know how much room wew would have.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I started a couple Wifi beans from the latest 'WhiteFireOutreach' drop in LA and both are very interesting. The first looks a lot like what I've seen of other folks' keepers - Ridiculously frosty, incredible sweet tarts + fuel smell, and what looks like it'll be a damned decent yield easily keeping pace with Gorilla Glue #4.

The second one, on the other hand, is unlike anything I've seen posted online. It's crazy vigorous, quick growing with a ton of stretch. It's easily 25% taller than anything growing in the same room (including Gorilla Glue), and the stems are 25-50% thicker than the other Wifi. The buds are MASSIVE, easily twice the size of Glue or the other Wifi pheno. Definitely not as much frost, though, and the smell isn't as good. To be fair, it is gaining more of a fuel-y smell by the day, and it's still just as frosty as my Glue (just not as frosty as the other Wifi).

I've always been told the stretchy phenos are low yielders, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Did anyone else find a pheno like this?

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Anyone?

I started a couple Wifi beans from the latest 'WhiteFireOutreach' drop in LA and both are very interesting. The first looks a lot like what I've seen of other folks' keepers - Ridiculously frosty, incredible sweet tarts + fuel smell, and what looks like it'll be a damned decent yield easily keeping pace with Gorilla Glue #4.

The second one, on the other hand, is unlike anything I've seen posted online. It's crazy vigorous, quick growing with a ton of stretch. It's easily 25% taller than anything growing in the same room (including Gorilla Glue), and the stems are 25-50% thicker than the other Wifi. The buds are MASSIVE, easily twice the size of Glue or the other Wifi pheno. Definitely not as much frost, though, and the smell isn't as good. To be fair, it is gaining more of a fuel-y smell by the day, and it's still just as frosty as my Glue (just not as frosty as the other Wifi).

I've always been told the stretchy phenos are low yielders, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Did anyone else find a pheno like this?

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

My freakishly huge Wifi is putting on some SERIOUS stank these final couple weeks - Pure fuel. I seriously hope this herb is as awesome to smoke as it is to grow...

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

So the ginormous Wifi ended up being the best BY FAR, pure Fire OG funk @ 1.685 grams per watt - 4.74 zips from 1 gallon of coco. This was my biggest yield ever by far, and with the exception of Daywrecker Diesel this is the dankest herb I've ever grown. Wow!

Top Bottom