White Fire

• Thread starter diffrentstrains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diffrentstrains

I will post pics later. This is from OG raskal: white x fire cut OG.

Grown locally here in the mitten. I have to give major props to this gardener!!! You know who you are. Don't be afraid to tell them if you want but I don't want to blow up your spot!

Best meds I have had for a good 12 months!

Dry smell is dank with notes of super ripe rhubarb!

I will smoke some ltr and try to update...If I don't zone out, this seems to occur.

Its off to find easter EGGS!!! How about an Easter Nug Hunt? That is definetely something I will try to put together next year for our group! What do you think?

M

MTM

Im smoeking some wi fi this morning and its some speedy smoke!!!Peace

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I will post pics later. This is from OG raskal: white x fire cut OG.

Grown locally here in the mitten. I have to give major props to this gardener!!! You know who you are. Don't be afraid to tell them if you want but I don't want to blow up your spot!

Best meds I have had for a good 12 months!

Dry smell is dank with notes of super ripe rhubarb!

I will smoke some ltr and try to update...If I don't zone out, this seems to occur.

Its off to find easter EGGS!!! How about an Easter Nug Hunt? That is definetely something I will try to put together next year for our group! What do you think?

Sounds tasty... which cut did your meds come from in the mitten, if you dont mind me asking? Looking forward to the pics. Thanx -Keepz

D

diffrentstrains

White Fire Pics

The pics are'nt great but its early.

I didn't even smoke this. [i got shit to do..] Woke up to some Hash Heaven that was simply delightful. More on that later.

Thanks again to the grower here...These shots aren't doin much justice.

WHITE FIRE PICS
IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Hope you all have a great day!!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice buds bro. Looking to grab me some wifi this next drop!
~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

nice lookin mega dank bud.. That bud looks frost & tasty I can't wait till mine r done in 2 weeks!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I chopped the Lil WiFi #1 a couple days ago at 65 Days I'm gunna let the bigger WiFi go to 70 days..I should get 2 smoke them Sunday or Monday..

Top Bottom