WHITE FIRE

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

And i will be putting my skills to the test...Im growing some WHITE S1s that just sprouted today
i live in west LA...so come flowering time around middle of DEC the temps will put the plant to the test
to grow year round tough the cold,rain,cloudy weather.....

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Yeah grayskull. those were grown on the outdoor. I start the seeds inside, then put em out after a short 1 to 2 month veg.
I think you'll really like those s1's. I grew out 4 and every plant could have been a keeper. Thats a pretty risky strain to grow in those conditions but sounds like you like the challenge.. good luck bro, much aloha.

S

swisscheese

And i will be putting my skills to the test...Im growing some WHITE S1s that just sprouted today
i live in west LA...so come flowering time around middle of DEC the temps will put the plant to the test
to grow year round tough the cold,rain,cloudy weather.....
Make sure you treat them for mold as a preventative measure if you're doing a cold, wet outdoor grow. The white brings a lot to the table in this cross including a high susceptibility to mold in many of the phenotypes I've came across. This thread is killing it with all the huge nug shots!

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Heres my bread n butter... wifi #13.. best pull was 2.87 lb/kw..

20140215 151410 1

2014 02 15 151716
COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

pheno I found in a selection of 40 from the first packs dropped in LA a couple years back.. Grows like lemon longstem roses w leg size colas..

Latest posts

Top Bottom