• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

My back is gonna be hurting around ummmmmm now how about yours venom? lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

LOL sup bro where u been at...Busy rocking them beds or what?[/QUOTE]

Haha... Naw Bro haven't started that project still on hold but everything else is getting there just need to do the finishing touches... u know... save some of That dank for me... lol

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah bro I have a few sample left are u gonna be coming down this way? Maybe ur back hurts to around the same time mine will?

OGONLY

OGONLY

@ OG some sik lookin meds there homie. well done

@ rush lucky dawg

Thanks ET. Growing dank herb is my passion. Great to start with bomb ass genetics. Super impressed by the quality of each pheno with both the WIFI and White Dawg. Really liking Topdawg genetics.

i dig how cali peeps' call getting blasted medicated. reminded me of that movie where zack galifinackis gets caught with a bowl and says 'hey thats my medical apparatus'. shit does look like some kills. them white fire beans are the truth. taking nothing away from whitedawg i'm sure that is on par as well. good job ogonly loooks like u get the 'done right' seal.:cake

Thanks bro coming from you that means alot. Yes bro they are both some serious flame. Each day I find myself having difficulty deciding what to smoke. The White Dawg was my favorite last week now I'm smoking more of the WIFIs. I find the White Dawg to be a bit more sativa dominant than the WIFIs. I like having a nice powerful sativa. :mmm

Wow looks powerful! I cant wait to pop my OGRaskal Gear!!

I've said it before bro, and yet again. You will not be disappointed with OGR gear my friend.

shit bro all the phenos were nice man its hard I would wanna keep everything lol...about to blaze up some of the # 1 right now for the wake and bake.good looking out bro everyone enjoyed the great medz.

Hey bro I'm super stoked everyone liked it. I just blazed some #1 a bit ago and still feel baked. Love that one lol. I go back and forth with that and the #3 as far as what is my favorite WIFI.

haha right. Hey dude wanna share some of my medication with me. haha

Lol its always good meeting up with Farm peeps. Everyone Ive shared nugs with grows some serious dank. I always come away more knowlegable too. Cool shit this farm we're on. :bong2:

Top Bottom