White growth on Soil...Mold? Mycorrhizae? Mycelium?

• Thread starter Bkeith12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bkeith12

Bkeith12

Have been getting white growth on top of my soil. I think I've narrowed it down to these 3 I think. Weird thing is if I let it go for 24 hours it turns into cakey yellow growth. Just need tonknow opinions on what it is to see if it is harmful, neutral or beneficial. Have 20 different pots of transplanted clones and seedlings. 4 different strains. Happening in every single one of the pots. Never had this happen before. Only difference this grow to others is in started using Recharge by Real Growers, Mammoth P and Have two Exhale 365 bags in veg room. Which is 5x10. Have only fed PH water (6.0) with recharge.

Meduim: Pro Mix HP with added perlite.

Lights: 4000k 480 watt Quantum Boards

Temps : 79-84
RH: 50-65%

White growth on soilmold mycorrhizae mycelium
White growth on soilmold mycorrhizae mycelium 2
White growth on soilmold mycorrhizae mycelium 3
Bkeith12

Bkeith12

Yea just wanted a opinion if anyone knew exactly what it was, and if it was harmful or beneficial. Thanks for the reply

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

You have plenty of beneficials going between the mamoth and the recharge, it’s probably one of those. White soil fungus are usually a good sign. Hard to tell exactly which fungus, but I would let it do its thing.

Bkeith12

Bkeith12

You have plenty of beneficials going between the mamoth and the recharge, it’s probably one of those. White soil fungus are usually a good sign. Hard to tell exactly which fungus, but I would let it do its thing.
Thanks for the reply. Im think they are beneficial also

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Could be mold but probably mycelium, but it suggests you're keeping your medium too wet

Top Bottom