White Guava and Star Dawg #5 week 7 of flower.

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alponics

alponics

I just popped a pack of white guava I scored 9 months ago. 12 of 14 popped up. If you have any tips your willing to give out, topping, how she handles nutes, or any other helpful info. I would appreciate it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn theres 14 in a pack ?? Thats awesome I can't Waite to get my white guava got my confermation today so should be here in a week or so hopefully mine looks half as good as yours bro!!

alponics

alponics

I got 14 in my wg, and I got 13 in my tres kush, but only 2 germed. Probably something I did wrong. So I scored another pack of the tres kush a couple weeks ago, and there is also 13 in that pack.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That will be cool seeing THC percentages on some of the genetics bought from the farm. Especially stuff from JJ.

The fact you grew them so well will help give an accurate percentage that will be reflective of properly grown buds. The buddage does look topnotch.

It would be sweet smoking some stuff you passed around. If I was going fishing with you I wouldn't have to worry about you bringing crap weed. I always whip out some buds that will knock you back but I like it when other people have shit that knocks me back too.

Your stuff always looks killer HeLLMuTT.

That's a huge compliment Tobar. Thank you very much brother. Definably what to see how these run from clone with a different recipe. I'll get that recipe and post it when I get a chance. All seem to be about a week faster than the 1st seed run. Which is a typical and positive occurrence.

And yeah that would be a stony fishing trip...

HeLLmuTT-

Dude that shit looks soooooo nice. Convinced me to join the auction on some Tre Star Dawg hahahaha thank you thank you. Cant wait to see those tests and the final cured product bro.

Simple

Good decision, you basically picked up Star Dawg on Roids. hehe Mine are smelling great and growing very well. Taking a lot of clones tomorrow so expect some solid updates to my threads... I've been lagging(busy) but for all the right reasons lately.

are you growing the Plum Princess you won??

Not yet but will be. Hopefully in the next few weeks; I'll have a nice area to pop a ton of beans, veg, mother and take clones.

I want to pop those and Mosca's Dali(west coast dawg x C99) along with a bunch of JJ's stuff... To many beans to list really. :)

I just popped a pack of white guava I scored 9 months ago. 12 of 14 popped up. If you have any tips your willing to give out, topping, how she handles nutes, or any other helpful info. I would appreciate it.

The White Guavas genetics are pretty much compiled of plants that are vigorous, heavy eaters and potent. To top that off, it's well tested for consistency. You'll find it will basically be easy to grow, clone and enjoy.

I topped once in 3 gallon pots. It responds very well to it and would say to top twice if you went any larger for flowering pots size. Play around with em, they won't care as long as you take care of them.

Damn theres 14 in a pack ?? Thats awesome I can't Waite to get my white guava got my confermation today so should be here in a week or so hopefully mine looks half as good as yours bro!!

They will be man. The momma of those is one heck of a plant. Totally sweet, fuely, stinky buds. You will enjoy growing and smoking her.

And yes 13-14 seeds a pack with all Top Dawg gear... Pretty neat.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I got 14 in my wg, and I got 13 in my tres kush, but only 2 germed. Probably something I did wrong. So I scored another pack of the tres kush a couple weeks ago, and there is also 13 in that pack.

I have a pack of the Tres Kush and plan to run them soon. JJ's germ rate has been near perfect so far for me, even the Strawberry Mangoes tester I popped were 5 for 5 and left with a awesome female keeper. I'll make sure to pay close attention to em.:)

G

grenbone

Your white guava looks amazing. Hellmutt represents the top notch each and every time! Totally inspiring.

T

thumpnasty

i think those quantems are suppose to be hung vertically. says so on the back. helps the fans last longer or something.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
White Guava

Ahhhhh, the White Guava... It's all chopped and dried. I spent the last couple days trimming that, some GDP and White Urkle too.

This pheno just flat out kicks ass! The pics alone shows it's something special. It smells sooooo pungent! wooo! Very skunky, kushy and creamy hash aromas... But the smell is blended all together with this sweet astringent chemical fuel in the back ground. It's ridiculous and will stink up a whole city block.

1st Pic; You can see what I started with today. The next few are some nugs after the manicure. And the last few is of the nugget I am shortly going to smoke on this evening. :)

Enjoy. Tomorrow I'm trimming the Star Dawg #5(my fav) and #4. Number 4 IS Chemdog #4 lol! It's a trip. Alien Fire too. gunna be busy.

Most likely will get thc testing for the WG and SD5.

IMG 2427
IMG 2430
IMG 2453
IMG 2450
IMG 2455
IMG 2456
IMG 2458
IMG 2460
IMG 2462
IMG 2482
IMG 2478
IMG 2481
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful trim job HeLLMuTT! Congrats on the chop... :harvest:

S

sbkg

Oh man, I can almost smell it from here. All that looks great! I got my fingers crossed one of my SD's comes out that stinky. I'm getting burnt rubber/bad body odor smells did yours have that in flower?

urbanite420

urbanite420

Super Dankalicious!! Cant wait for my seeds to grow out. Already got a few difft strains germin out!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Thanks fellers! +1

The white Guava is flat out 5 star smoke. It's undeniable after more folks smell and toke it. Make's me very happy too get headies wrecked and hear it's some of the best they have had. Mad props JJ, Chemdog and Top Dawg seeds...

Holy monkeys!

Few more shots of the White Guava. All the nugs are beauties; absolute gems.

I didn't get shots of the Star Dawg yet but will later today.

IMG 2520
IMG 2527
IMG 2531
IMG 2534
IMG 2540
IMG 2547
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn that looks so good bro - nice work

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They look great. Your trim job is pretty damn perfect to. You did a stupendous job overall. Congrats on a fine harvest.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh yeah!!! Those nugs are pro status... Looking dank and dense... :rock

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Star Dawg #5

damn that looks so good bro - nice work

They look great. Your trim job is pretty damn perfect to. You did a stupendous job overall. Congrats on a fine harvest.

Oh yeah!!! Those nugs are pro status... Looking dank and dense... :rock

Thank you guys very much, talk about humbling comments. Wow

Ahh finally got some shots of the SD5 and it's a chem montser! :) Dense, crystal coated, chunky and potent as all heck. A real head banger. So tasty to smoke. I really love this stuff.

IMG 2558
IMG 2562
IMG 2564
IMG 2566
IMG 2568
Top Bottom