White Guava and Star Dawg #5 week 7 of flower.

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks awesome bro Im so bummed I didn't get the whit guava it sucks butt least I got my white Dawg I hope it turns outs good as these did you did awesome job bro.

Mud Man

Mud Man

can't believe i let them guavas slip through my paws,..> had a chance the other week.> as per usual HeLLmuTT is smashing up the place with danko.. Are there any beans you don't have LOL!!>?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That looks awesome bro Im so bummed I didn't get the whit guava it sucks butt least I got my white Dawg I hope it turns outs good as these did you did awesome job bro.

I'm sure some more great stuff will be headed to the farm in the future. That White Dawg is some great stuff. I seen the threads and testimonials as I have yet to pop My pack of White D or White Dawg.(I have both batches and am 99% certain it's the same). Get em going! :)

can't believe i let them guavas slip through my paws,..> had a chance the other week.> as per usual HeLLmuTT is smashing up the place with danko.. Are there any beans you don't have LOL!!>?

I can see ya snagging some Guava's at some point. Keep a eye out for the Guava Dawg(guava x tres dawg) cross. I have some of those and they smell rank in veg hehe. About to flip those.

I have 12 Top Dawg strains I think without looking in the stash, that I all got here at the farm. I'll tell ya I wish I had a bunch more. Started collecting beans a little late and missed a gargantuan amount of genetics since i have been growing herb.

I had mono-cropped a GDP cut I found from a big bag of seeds gifted to me in 03 and It was a cut that just about killed every other cut including Ken's. Better taste, smell, potency and yield. Just not super purple, didn't matter Ran that for a about 3 years with a OG kush cut I could best describe as the Larry OG. Both were heavenly. From when I first started growing, very young and in the early/mid 90's. I never got into collecting seeds that whole time till just a couple years ago... Better late than never! ;)

Looks good brotha! How many days did you let the SD go for?

Star Dawg went for 66 days as did the White Guava. I think they both were pretty spot on. Yet I still can say that the SD5 will be perfect at 70 and W Guava at 65. Well worth it too. Great meds!

Mud Man

Mud Man

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeLLMuTT again.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeLLMuTT again.

Touche :)

Nother nugger of SD5. Shows the bud structure which I like on this gal.

IMG 2656
IMG 2654
IMG 2659
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them nugs r so frosty! It's always a pleasure to peep out some awesome bud shots. That SD#5 is off the hook. Thanx for sharing the pics, Hellmutt!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real dank hellmut:)>>>nice job bro

gtd:passingjoint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet mouth watering SD5 nugs Big Dawg! :rock

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Them nugs r so frosty! It's always a pleasure to peep out some awesome bud shots. That SD#5 is off the hook. Thanx for sharing the pics, Hellmutt!

Your welcome and thank you Rival. Always gunna share what I got going.

Looking real dank hellmut:)>>>nice job bro

gtd:passingjoint:

Has the smell taste and destructive effect to go with it. Some of the best spliff bud!

:passingjoint:

Sweet mouth watering SD5 nugs Big Dawg! :rock

Stuff is so crisp! Gives ya a zing of chemy skunk and pine. Potent as all heck too. Going to get them sent off for testing this week.

The white guava is just flat out chronic. got a Macro shot. wanna see? :)

WG then SD5( SD5 need a better shot)

The nug shots are of the second keeper of Star Dawg pheno #4. Super Piney herbs... Like a gosh darn noble fur. Stoney uplifting smoke.

White Guava
Star Dawg5
IMG 2790
IMG 2792
IMG 2799
IMG 2796
IMG 2797
C

crazydip

straight A++++ dank man!! how many stardawg beans did you run to find ur number 5? were they all uniform or u get alot of varitey/mix from them? great job bro

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Gotta love those sunshine pix!

The best...

makin my mouth water!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it has that effect. ;)

straight A++++ dank man!! how many stardawg beans did you run to find ur number 5? were they all uniform or u get alot of varitey/mix from them? great job bro

5 :)

And to answer the second question; I would say there is a nice variety in Star Dawg phenos. It's somewhat easy to see where the genealogy is being pulled from. With that you will get dominate ones like my #4 which Ironically is just like Chemdog #4 and Pheno 5 is one of those special plants that will pop up in these great beans!

Got the test results back for the White Guava, Star Dawg and Star Dawg Wax. All great as the pics will show the numbers. They do 3 test and give you the average. Both WG and SD broke the 20% marker on their highest test of the three. i.e for star dawg was 19 19 and 21:) to give the 19.50 average. This is excellent considering the plants really only got 1/2 strength nutes, is not dialed in, 1st run from clone and average buds were sent for sample not cherry picked. I really think that number has room for improvement, maybe 10-20% more. We'll see in the future runs. I'm very happy with the buds and the #'s.

Steep Hill Did

IMG 2949
IMG 2950
IMG 2955
IMG 2956
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
THAT KICKS ASS BRO! POTENT ASS MEDS. I CANT WAIT TO POP JJ'S BEANS. i GOT LIKE 4 OF HIS STRAINS TO TRY OUT. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. GET THAT SHIT UP TO 30% BRO!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
30% dear lord! lol breaking 20 consistently would be stellar and is a goal! I mean both strains just send people to the moon! Almost seems to reinvents the cannabis high for some people... Welcome to the world of Chem. ;)

true grit

true grit

Very nice numbers broseph!! How you feeling bout stardawg vs the chems? I've been telling folks I have a feeling that im just gonna end up diggin the stardawg more than the Chemdog D and diesels im running. shes really grown on me, not just with finished buds but growth/speed/vigor etc. especially being done by 65 days.

Know you run the other chems, and diesels i assume, whats your thoughts?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
fuking amazing bro with test result. fucken dank

P

paulycali

Wonderful work there HelluTT. Always something special coming from you as always. Bummer i missed this thread and just caught up. Very excited for you and hope you enjoy those meds very much. Your works top notch and of course so is JJ's. Best of the best. Keep up the great work keep us all smiling and i look forward to more from threads from you as well as the amazing genetics coming from Top dawg. Peace out bro!

Top Bottom