White hairs and balls?

• Thread starter LordDiabetes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LordDiabetes

Whats happening here, early hermaphrodite or some sort of calyx stacking. Not my plant but its had a rough life so hermy wouldn't surprise me. Sorry for the poor camera quality. I'll try and get better pictures later if needed.

White hairs and balls
White hairs and balls 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Whats happening here, early hermaphrodite or some sort of calyx stacking. Not my plant but its had a rough life so hermy wouldn't surprise me. Sorry for the poor camera quality. I'll try and get better pictures later if needed.
Hermie? most definitely, I thought I could just pick them off on a plant I had a few years back lol What a fk up! seeded up the entire crop. I had to bleach the entire basement after that fiasco. Get them out before they pop, unless a seedy crap tasting harvest is what you're looking for.imho

Last edited:
L

LordDiabetes

Hermie? most definitely, I thought I could just pick them off on a plant I had a few years back lol What a fk up! seeded up the entire crop. I had to bleach the entire basement after that fiasco. Get them out before they pop, unless a seedy crap tasting harvest is what you're looking for.imho

Exactly what I thought, it's not my plant but its close enough to ruin mine. Ill have to tell buddy to pull it or just nick it with the weedwhacker tomorrow

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Exactly what I thought, it's not my plant but its close enough to ruin mine. Ill have to tell buddy to pull it or just nick it with the weedwhacker tomorrow
Careful now a weed whacker will send that stuff flying everywhere. Put a large plastic bag over its head and pull it out, tie it up and get rid of it far far away.

Top Bottom