White Hairs On Stems?

• Thread starter devlin016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

devlin016

what are white hairs on the stems is it a bad thing should I be worried?
Unnamed

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
When she starts growing hairs in weird places that means puberty.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Check this one I took of a fan leaf up close, it just means that she is close to being old enough to start flowering.
still0028-jpg.637635

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

It can but it just shows maturity. Males will grow balls, girls grow hairs. You can flower when you want to flower. Your plants are just showing sex.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Depends on your space, you could start flowering now but the longer you veg the more bud you will get, if you have the light and the space to grow them. Rule of thumb I go by is to start flowering them when they are 1/3 as tall as the highest that you can raise your light. i.e. if your light can go up to 6 feet from the ground, start flowering when they are around two feet tall, maybe a little over two feet tall)
They double in height or more in the first few weeks of flower so they would be 4 feet or more tall after the stretch. This would leave you a few feet in between your light and plant to play with, which you need to keep from burning your plants with the light.

F

FarmerX

When she starts growing hairs in weird places that means puberty.

This made me LOL. Like a grandfather giving his grandson the birds and bees talk.

It can but it just shows maturity. Males will grow balls, girls grow hairs. You can flower when you want to flower. Your plants are just showing sex.

I support and can confirm all the info provided by these two fine people.

Top Bottom