White Kush here we go

• Thread starter chranotik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Wow, looks killer! Nice foxtailing too. My White Kush is a few weeks behind yours but looks a little different. I gotta get some good shots of her tonight. I do plan oh letting her go 70 unless things tell me different.

Roughly how much did you pull off each plant if ya don't mind my inquiring?

Time to :joint::joint::joint:

C

chranotik

here's some shots of pheno #2 after 2 days of darkness and right before chop.. it didn't purple like the other pheno but it wasn't as close to the a/c.

Wk2 003

Wk2 001

Wk2 005

both were dank but i'm only trying to regenerate #1.. next up will be dry pics.

Wow, looks killer! Nice foxtailing too. My White Kush is a few weeks behind yours but looks a little different. I gotta get some good shots of her tonight. I do plan oh letting her go 70 unless things tell me different.

yeah both foxtailed quite a bit, i went near 80 days on both and still dont seem to have much amber trichs except on leaves.. as for yield, we'll find out when i take dry pics as i always weigh them out when im jarring.

C

chranotik

dry shots

sup folks, they've been curing in jars for a little bit so i figured i'd take a couple shots today although they're not the best pics.. but here you go.

pheno #1

Dried wk001

pheno #2

Dried wk2004

C

chranotik

considering i had the room way overcrowded and they didn't get too long of a veg time, i ended up getting about 2 ounces off #1 and 1 1/2 off #2. now it's time to try them out :animbong:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sorry I missed the show up to this point, job well done on the girls, had the same luck started jus 2 and both were chicks, both pheno's i had were both dank and very similar with one having slightly fatter buds, both had great structure/branching and supported themselves, all while staying short/squat, mine were insane after bout a month cure, super dense frosty funky goodness, put the seed plants outside and they were even better with little to no tlc, grew themselves, keep up the good work, Peace SSP

Top Bottom