White Lightning

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Hey farmers. I just received some free beans from a friend. They're from Dutchgrown seeds, a strain called White Lightning. The genetic make up is Krome's The White x G13 bx. Anyone ever pop these? Are they worth my time or should I just toss em in the freezer for a rainy day?

S

SkyHi

Pop man i dont know bout the strain but kromes a cool dude and got the dank...

B

Beasters X Haze

I know this strain from back home. Its a great all around 8 out of 10

great color, GREAT smell and taste, super icey.. doesnt get you amazingly high but the bag appeal is great all around..

H

haze89

I know this strain from back home. Its a great all around 8 out of 10

great color, GREAT smell and taste, super icey.. doesnt get you amazingly high but the bag appeal is great all around..

illllll, thanks dude. I figured kromes white would bring the ice. I'll probably pop a few on my next run. The dude who gave em to me has pretty good taste in herb so I don't doubt it's nice. He gave me around 40 beans so outta that hopefully I could find atleast one true frost monster.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I do know Krome is rather irritated about the cross
mf'ers>>>>specially that bitch dg making a killing off it
Guess you can thank asshole AAA rez at the end of the day

:passingjoint:

gtd

H

haze89

gtd

Thats lame man. I hate when that type of stuff goes on. I personally never even heard of dutch grown before my friend gave me these beans last night. Almost feel like they're tainted with bad vibes hah. I mean I'll pop em but it's like running rez gear when you know chemdog was ripped off with each pack sold yanno? Not cool. DG won't be getting any of my business.

H

haze89

maybe this is wrong but i heard all white crosses where supposed to be capped at 40 but i have not seen any except rez released a couple packs at 40 before he auctioned off the rest for a killing, i got a pack of c99 x the white and c99 x c99 from dutch grown that i have not tried yet, and i am not sure how beasters x haze would have tried it as it is a brand new strain, no one will have info for you i do believe

Thanks for that bit of info dude. Seems like everything The White touches turns fire. The White x Mexi Brick would probably kill. It's just a shame that people use kromes cut in ways he doesn't approve of, but then again this is the cannabis business and money is the driving force. I'd kill for kromes cut for my own personal use crosses.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
bro i just hope they turn better then rez 4sd, im very disapointed by them! im thinking he haven't tested them...hope yours have been tested.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

gtd
Funny thing is that they claim to have 30 years growing experience between them and they claim to know that White is nothing more than a White Widow X Kush cross and don't plan on doing any future breeding because of this. I don't think AAA ever got the White from Krome directly or his blessing to work with it. (Like I did)

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

In the PNW there is a clone called white lightning a pure beast cropper with killer nuggs>>i saw someone above said its been around there area , 4 sure,,And its not Triangle x g-13......its a atleast 10 + year old strain/clone in the pnw:hunter:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Thanks for that bit of info dude. Seems like everything The White touches turns fire. The White x Mexi Brick would probably kill. It's just a shame that people use kromes cut in ways he doesn't approve of, but then again this is the cannabis business and money is the driving force. I'd kill for kromes cut for my own personal use crosses.
i think krome would say pop um......I owe the guys atleast a hooker and a beer or 2 !!! All in all its a good mash up The white x g-13 should make for a good indica sog plant

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck Rez and DutchWhore... Pieces of shit out for the money and that's it... They could really care about the medicine or the people that need it..

And the way Rez hypes his releases for months and months before the drop there's no way that he would have time to test any of his pollen chucking experiments... He says he's this awesome breeder but all he does is use others work or cuts ie; WilliamsWonder, SSH, C99, KQ, ECSD, ChemdogD, SFV OGK, TheWhite... Need I go on..

AAA= biggest joke ever...

Just my 2 cents..

H

haze89

Fuck Rez and DutchWhore... Pieces of shit out for the money and that's it... They could really care about the medicine or the people that need it..

And the way Rez hypes his releases for months and months before the drop there's no way that he would have time to test any of his pollen chucking experiments... He says he's this awesome breeder but all he does is use others work or cuts ie; WilliamsWonder, SSH, C99, KQ, ECSD, ChemdogD, SFV OGK, TheWhite... Need I go on..

AAA= biggest joke ever...

Just my 2 cents..

I fully agree. Like I said, I was gifted these beans. I wouldn't give those pricks my money. If I am paying for a White cross then it'll be from one of our reputable breeders here at the farm who I'm sure all have kromes blessing.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny thing is that they claim to have 30 years growing experience between them and they claim to know that White is nothing more than a White Widow X Kush cross and don't plan on doing any future breeding because of this. I don't think AAA ever got the White from Krome directly or his blessing to work with it. (Like I did)

:giggle^^^^:giggle No blessing on Kromes end that is for sure. Man talk about a kick in the nuts. Im not sure who Rez bamboozled to get the cut that he gave to dg. Its actually quite comical the way these people work:)

Haze pop them beans and lets see whats doing>>>Im sure you will be pleased as punch

gtd

H

haze89

:giggle^^^^:giggle No blessing on Kromes end that is for sure. Man talk about a kick in the nuts. Im not sure who Rez bamboozled to get the cut that he gave to dg. Its actually quite comical the way these people work:)

Haze pop them beans and lets see whats doing>>>Im sure you will be pleased as punch

gtd

Will do, I'll pop a few in about 2 weeks. I'll occasionally include them in my Cali Connect grow thread ill be starting once my CVK and Grass knuckles come in.

E

ehole

so i gotta ask it... krome has never implied he made the white (or best i can recollect), so why is he the only one who is credited for it? sure he made is available to some people online but guess what he had top get it from someone else. unless someone breaks into your room and jacks some special for you only project, people shouldn't get bent outta shape about who uses some clone they distrubuted to someone. as well all know sharing a clone is like telling someone you grow, it will spread regardless if you want it to or not...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
so i gotta ask it... krome has never implied he made the white (or best i can recollect), so why is he the only one who is credited for it? sure he made is available to some people online but guess what he had top get it from someone else. unless someone breaks into your room and jacks some special for you only project, people shouldn't get bent outta shape about who uses some clone they distrubuted to someone. as well all know sharing a clone is like telling someone you grow, it will spread regardless if you want it to or not...

Krome brought us the White from Florida buddy>>>he didn't make it>>>>its a unknown 3 way cross if you will:)he told me it was a closely held cut from one of his bro's out there>>>a bro that wouldn't even sell him any of the dank just smoked it with him on occasion>>if it wasn't for him and his kindness to a fault>>>shoot style<<< know body would have the white in there gardens.
I dont expect you to understand the ethics and respect part of it.
gtd

Top Bottom