White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I feel you man! I have 8 White Urkles and 6 White fires to weed though at the moment. Some are easy to chuck but most of them are amazing in their on ways. I recently started about 100 seeds (which was fuckin' crazy!) from Alien and Raskal. I ended up with about 60 females or so (high rate of males due to major stress caused by using Light Warrior). I'll be getting the ball rolling and building soil beds this week. I haven't gotten my hands on the WMK yet but I heard a decent amount will be at that other spot soon. Luckily Alien gifted me an amazing White Bubba cut to tide me over. I believe he said it was selected from a run of 200...

What do you have planned for your next run?I haven't been on the farm much lately so I'm a bit out of the loop.

D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice nug shots nMeeks! Make me want to pop my last WMK bean a pickup a new camera...

Thanks Shady! I like my camera a lot, and have a feeling I will always use this thing for certain pictures because the digital filters it has are just incredible. But, I do still hope to be upgrading to something even nicer (not a point and shoot) so that I can better document and share my grows with The Farm! I would say go for it with the last bean! I hope everything is well in your world, thanks for stopping by!

Great pics.. I'm glad WMK is super good smoke.. I was Rollin when I seen all the dancing banana's.. Super funny

Haha, thanks Goo, I am glad someone liked them! The WMK is a great addition to my stable, no doubt! I can't wait to see how your newest acquisitions from the Mothership turn out!

I feel you man! I have 8 White Urkles and 6 White fires to weed though at the moment. Some are easy to chuck but most of them are amazing in their on ways. I recently started about 100 seeds (which was fuckin' crazy!) from Alien and Raskal. I ended up with about 60 females or so (high rate of males due to major stress caused by using Light Warrior). I'll be getting the ball rolling and building soil beds this week. I haven't gotten my hands on the WMK yet but I heard a decent amount will be at that other spot soon. Luckily Alien gifted me an amazing White Bubba cut to tide me over. I believe he said it was selected from a run of 200...

What do you have planned for your next run?I haven't been on the farm much lately so I'm a bit out of the loop.

D

Hunting for keepers out of a handful of keepers is probably the hardest part about growing these genetics! Having 100 beans from OGR and Alien germinating for me would be like being a kid in a candy store, I would just stare/drool and run around shouting! And very nice score on that White Bubba, congrats on that!

Since I'm not too sure how out of the loop you really are, I'll just give a quick rundown of everything I am doing/planning as of now.

I am currently flowering 4x Da WiFi and they are in week 7 right now. In the middle of that tray, I am flowering 1 small White Urkle B plant that started as a clone at flip. That plant is also in week 7 and will be starting flush any day now!

In my other flowering tray I just recently flipped 7x White Urkle B plants, that are much smaller than I usually work with! I was planning on doing 4 as usual, but the rooting process took extra long, and my schedule forced me to keep things moving forward, so I went ahead and put my WU-B mother, and a couple WU-B clones that had been gifted to a friend came back into my possession, so I put those out there also! . . .Even with 7x WU-B, my second flowering tray still would not have been full, so I took 3x Da WiFi plants that I had sitting around, and put them out with the WU-B for flowering also! So now there are 10 plants in tray 2, and they should all be coming down about a week into June!

In my veg closet, I still have mothers for WiFi-B and WiFi-D (Da WiFi), along with: WU-B, WU-C, WU-D, WMK-A, and WMK-D. . . so clearly I need to do even more clean up of my genetics stable.

I have plans as of now to kick off the Summer season with some gear from Alien Genetics. First on deck is the Alien Grapevine, followed shortly by whatever else I get from the next drop on Friday. I haven't decided if I will be germinating the seeds now, sorting through male and female, and then growing a clone run from my favorite looking female. . . which sounds tempting because otherwise I have all this time between now and July to kill waiting to pop the beans. But, if I do wait until I get back from vacation, I will be starting some clones of one of my current keepers before I go, and flowering those out the second I get back to town, while the Alien beans get up to size.

It has been an amazing year in this new setup, and I am pumped to try something a little different for the last run before I close down most of the shop and get a much needed vacation abroad!

Thanks for provoking the detailed update D! I am sure other people will be interested to know some of this stuff also!

-Meeks:)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Boy things are getting a tiny bit confusing with all your different grow logs and the alphabetical pheno references. It's a bit tough to keep up with what's what. haha

Thanks for the update man. I'll peep your other log out when I can.

Keep up the good work.

D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

dankkkkkkkkkkkkk is all I can say bro...those look so good all the phenos look like keepers.....your killing it meeks hard to keep up with all your threads and you provide alot of great info as well defenitly a great member to this site....keep it up bro I'll always be a fan lol!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Boy things are getting a tiny bit confusing with all your different grow logs and the alphabetical pheno references. It's a bit tough to keep up with what's what. haha

Thanks for the update man. I'll peep your other log out when I can.

Keep up the good work.

D

Hmm, confusing huh? I'll put some thought into that and see what I come up with to make things easier to follow. Thanks for checking out the other threads already!

dankkkkkkkkkkkkk is all I can say bro...those look so good all the phenos look like keepers.....your killing it meeks hard to keep up with all your threads and you provide alot of great info as well defenitly a great member to this site....keep it up bro I'll always be a fan lol!

Thank you very much Mitch! I have learned so much from this site, sometimes when I am looking for an answer, but most of the time when I am just scrolling through a good thread and stumble upon a great bit of information! I am lucky to be a part of this community, and happy to share any information I think might help others learn, the way I have! I am glad to have you as a fan Mitch, the admiration is mutual!

It sounds like the feedback I am getting from you and D is to simplify and consolidate my threads. I will see what makes sense and work on making things easier to follow!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hmm, confusing huh? I'll put some thought into that and see what I come up with to make things easier to follow. Thanks for checking out the other threads already!

Thank you very much Mitch! I have learned so much from this site, sometimes when I am looking for an answer, but most of the time when I am just scrolling through a good thread and stumble upon a great bit of information! I am lucky to be a part of this community, and happy to share any information I think might help others learn, the way I have! I am glad to have you as a fan Mitch, the admiration is mutual!

It sounds like the feedback I am getting from you and D is to simplify and consolidate my threads. I will see what makes sense and work on making things easier to follow!

-Meeks

cheers bro...and the threads aren't hard at all to follow you just pumping out so much dank they hard to keep up with and I mean that in a good way!!! keep the threads coming!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
cheers bro...and the threads aren't hard at all to follow you just pumping out so much dank they hard to keep up with and I mean that in a good way!!! keep the threads coming!

Haha, right on!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Farmers! I hope everyone is having a good night so far, I have a long over due update for you all on the WMK, that I hope will make it even better!

Tonight I received notes from my very helpful and awesome vintner friend on his perception of the WMK samples I gave him! I want to state again, that like the last two times, I have not changed a single word in his notes, only reformatted the spacing a little when I copied it over to this post! OK, with that disclaimer out of the way, here is the smoke report written by an unbiased 3rd party (I told him to treat it more like a review, rather than a report, so there is some critique element to it)!

Genotype A Photos Living + Dried:
IMG 1681
IMG 1727

A1
A2
A3

Sample A:
Nose: Aromas of cedar planks, and fresh squeezed lemon. Hints of artificial raspberry and a touch of pinsol.
Dry: Big pine, sweet lemon and mild flavors of rosemary.
(Dry means that he rolled a joint, and took a drag before lighting it, then described that taste/smell)
Smoke: Mellow bodied with a strong pine quality upfront, followed by a subtle flavor of white pepper and a hint of lumber.

Genotype B Photos Living + Dried:
IMG 1658
IMG 1724

B1
B2
B3

Sample B:
Nose: Strong upfront eucalyptus with a touch of lemon and berry.
(Nose means than he cracked a nug and buried his nose in it :D)
Dry: Tastes of lime, clove and at the risk of sounding strange fruit loop milk <---***!!!
Smoke: Eucalyptus returns upfront followed by a pleasant fruity quality. Mild hints of citrus at the second pull.

Genotype C Photos Living + Dried:
IMG 1698
IMG 1694

C2

C1

C3

Sample C:
Nose: The smell is reminiscent of french lavender complimented with hints of cinnamon, lime, and potpourri
Dry: Flavors of pine and lime with a salty quality. Fresh hay.
Smoke: Fresh herb flavors dominate up front on the first pull. Second brought on elements of citrus and baking spices.

Genotype D Photos Living + Dried:
IMG 1691
IMG 1725

D1
D2
D3

Sample D:
Nose: This one comes off a bit musty with strong notes of pine and mild citrus.
Dry: Fresh cut grass upfront, followed by cedar, tobacco, and lemon.
Smoke: A bit harsh without a lot of complexity. Hints of cedar lime and pipe tobacco. Not my favorite tasting but the most potent.

Well, I hope some of you check this out tonight and just skip back a page or two and look at pictures of the plants to match the descriptions, but I will edit in pictures with the descriptions when I have time tomorrow or later this week (EDITED!). Enjoy! Oh, and I wanna give a big Thank You to my unnamed vintner friend who composed this review/smoke report!

-Meeks:cool:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
A true vintners pallet! Well done! Sounds like he had fun doing that review!!

I'm sure he did! Haha, I gave him some oil as a gift for doing all these reports for me, I told him to take it easy with it, but I am excited to hear what he has to say about that! Thanks for checking in Kush, I hope all is well up north! I put in the pictures to go with the report finally btw, and I uploaded a few new pics that haven't been seen before!

-Meeks

kushluvr

kushluvr

right on dude! things are great...just picken through geno's for the summer...finden keepers for next winters big grows!

hope all is good with u too dude...peace

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
EXCELLENT JOB Meeks! Thats preety sweet having someone like that to do your smoke reports, great use of contacts bro. Anyway, keep killin it brother and enjoy your vacation when you go. Peace out Meeks!.

Top Bottom