White Master Kush (Purple pheno)

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

I feel like a junky over this white master kush. Looking great bro, very interesting pheno. What she smelling like?

true grit

true grit

lookin way kill bro, naturally purp or take some cold?

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Love the colors.. I see nanners and seeds what happened?

fractal

fractal

That plant right there is totally awesome, I got a white master kush + whitefire recently from a cool Farmer and if I got this purple one you show here it's about to get REAL easy to sell pounds for a good price.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the colors.. I see nanners and seeds what happened?

i see alot of seeds and nanners on it as well. the coloring looks awesome though. did you have a light leak perhaps or high temps?

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys.. she is a stinker.. not the normal spice, but a funk.. there was a male added late in flowering for this particular one.. seeded a few of the younger calyxes but there was 0 nanners.. thanks :sick0004:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nice job

you got me drooling

how bout a smoke report?

1luvbigherb

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Will kelp you updated.. taking her in the morning..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys.. she is a stinker.. not the normal spice, but a funk.. there was a male added late in flowering for this particular one.. seeded a few of the younger calyxes but there was 0 nanners.. thanks :sick0004:

cool bro what did you cross her with?

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire alien.. I doubt if any of those will be viable unfortunately due to the time the male went in...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just let the seeds finish. count 35 days from when you took the male out.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Werd, but I still clearly see a nanner on the second pic.. I'm just wondering cause i'm about to pop some White Masters my self.. :cool0019:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i seen them too, they dont look like they opened yet. but just watch them all the same. i cant see him posting pics of this and being happy if he didnt put a male in the room.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I will show more pics of the room Manana

Top Bottom