White MK & Berry chops....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So the other thread of latest gear is coming to a close which means its time to chop some ladies!!!

Thoughts and reflections from this round of gear-

w. urkel- curing up nicely, but not the grapey purple I'm looking for, will pop more someday...

Wifi- popped a couple throughout grow and still had issues. Have one in flower, that i'll update randomly. Tried germing some more, and have 1 up as a seedling.

Berry White- I was looking for the pop-tart pheno and didn't quite find it this time, got more of the KKSC leaning pheno, which is great, but not quite as dank as the pop-tart pheno, when you homies find it you will know and love it! lol. Will pop some more of these one day soon as well...

White SoCal Master- Well this one was the winner this round absolutely no doubt. This is about what I expected from this cross and will be straight fire.... P1 is white leaning and dank, and P2 is straight socal mk and uber dank. Both will stay around til i pick one...

More white bubbas will be popped to find a lovely lady to keep around....

On to pics-

Berry White

DSCN13221.JPG
DSCN13241.JPG
DSCN13251.JPG

Here is White MK P2, which is the more MK leaner with lower yield, super dense nugs, etc....P1 will be done in about 5-6 days....

DSCN13271.JPG
DSCN1328.JPG
DSCN13301.JPG
DSCN13321.JPG
DSCN13311.JPG

S

Sirius

I think I try to give you rep pretty much every day but it wont let me... looks fuckin beautiful mane. That White Master will be mine! Oh yes! She will be mine! muah haha

saldiado

saldiado

hell yeah that is what i love to see. Another white master kush killin it. Top notch as always man, what is the smell like on the master leaning pheno?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
from all the threads i seen as well the white masters seem to be were its at. maybe its the people growing those strains over the others, who knows. but looks wise and the descriptions they give just seem to be crazy. nice pics bro

Aligee

Aligee

Looks dank True !!! you deserve some type of award :bongsmi:for all that hard work !!! OH Wifi is one you gots to run !!! I'm finally gonna flower a Whitemaster looking for something chunky !!!

southstreets

southstreets

my heads startin to hurt from all the dank you put out all the time!!!lol.. beatiful work bro.. like always!!!

B

Bluesuade

That White MK is a mad frost puppy TG good job, How is the other pheno?? Got a pack here ready to pop!

N

namaste

looks great true, cant wait to see some dried shots of the mk/white.

C

ClearWater

Damn True Grit, you have some amazing plants my friend, and amazing genetics as well. Looks amazing and Im sure smokes the same too

Latest posts

Top Bottom