White Mold? Please, Anybody, Help!

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

I'm growing these young cannabis seedlings outdoors, and I have been spray feeding them for the first few days of their lives. The oldest one is 5 days old. I've noticed little white lines that look like Hard Water Stains, but I fear it may be White Powder Mold, or Mildew. I've sprayed them with some Neem Oil, which treats fungus, mites, and a ton of insects. I'm sure you guys know. This is just my first grow, so excuse me if I'm being a little paranoid, or jumpy. Any input is welcome. Ty!
(After taking the pics up close, it looks more like fungus to me)

White mold please anybody help
White mold please anybody help 2
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm growing these young cannabis seedlings outdoors, and I have been spray feeding them for the first few days of their lives. The oldest one is 5 days old. I've noticed little white lines that look like Hard Water Stains, but I fear it may be White Powder Mold, or Mildew. I've sprayed them with some Neem Oil, which treats fungus, mites, and a ton of insects. I'm sure you guys know. This is just my first grow, so excuse me if I'm being a little paranoid, or jumpy. Any input is welcome. Ty!
(After taking the pics up close, it looks more like fungus to me)

Just looks like solids leftover from your foliar feeding after water evaporated.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Thank you guys so much for the quick replies!!! I was reading up on different kinds of mold ridding techniques like using milk And baking soda. Can't thank you huys enough. I've just been preparing, and researching a bunch for my first grow, but it always comes back to just the basics. Especially with an outdoor grow. Just nature plus my tlc. Hopefully it turns out okay! Thanks again, fellas. Gonna go burn one like ya sugguested ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom