white powder mold and there is only 2 weeks left

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Hey every one I got some anti mold foliar spray but it can cause nerve damage to people and removes my crystals any one know how I can get rid of the damn mold I mean my humidity never does above 35%
I though as long as its below 40% nothing can happen

Natural

Natural

maybe that PM Wash stuff like the Mighty Wash? ..Hydrogen Peroxide works too...UV light might help as well. Low humidity can help..but it can still thrive. It flourishes when the pots dry out...when you have too much bottom growth and when the air isn't circulating well. I never have it..because I lollipop well.. filter my intakes and do sulfur burns at flip.

Swell

Swell

Simple answer is you can't get rid of it this late, but you can try to control it.

Under no circumstances should you apply a product that could harm you or anyone else by consuming the ganj. Nerve damage is no joke, and can last a life time.

Try wiping leaves off with clean rag and maybe a tiny, tiny, tiny, bit of dish soap. (Like 1/2 drop soap into a gallon of water, then put that solution on a paper-towel or soft rag.) In future runs ensure adequate airflow circulation and make sure temperature of your room is kept in check. (meaning not widely changing between lights on temps and lights off temps.)

I don't think this will completely solve your problem, so my second suggestion would be to thoroughly pluck fan leaves from your plants before hanging to dry, so that any of the fan leaves covered with Powder Mildew will not spread to the drying crop.

I may be mistaken about this, but i think Powder Mildew could also be systemic, meaning the mother plant could've been infected and the clones inherited it. Make sure your source of clones is clean too.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Milk! just dont soak ur buds

PM Wash works well in late flower as well

good luck and dont use that nerve damage shit, im guessing E20?

Natural

Natural

I may be mistaken about this, but i think Powder Mildew could also be systemic, meaning the mother plant could've been infected and the clones inherited it. Make sure your source of clones is clean too.
It is..but environment is most of the problem. Shit never worries me anymore. I've taken plants with PM and with good teas and a healthy environment..I've seen them grow right out of it..to never see again. Also..if it's coming from the environment..like your outsides surroundings, or basements it won't go away if the spores keep coming into the grow space.

Swell

Swell

In the back of my mind i thought about milk....
I've heard of that for outdoor, but was unsure of its effects/drawbacks indoor.

Not trying to contradict TheOne's but spraying PM wash this late will certainly augment the taste, potency, and cleanliness of finished product. Simply put you couldn't pay me to consume it.

It doesn't matter if the bottle says you can, it's not the right way. PM wash and Mitey Wash/PM wash aren't OMRI, and aren't subject to divulging just what's in them. Do you think Mitey Wash is really electrolized water?

Points for the milk suggestion.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Yeah, no nerve damage crap!

Try the natural methods of control. You won't eradicate it, but you may be able to suppress it enough to finish without too much loss.

Natural

Natural

In the back of my mind i thought about milk....
I've heard of that for outdoor, but was unsure of its effects/drawbacks indoor.

Not trying to contradict TheOne's but spraying PM wash this late will certainly augment the taste, potency, and cleanliness of finished product. Simply put you couldn't pay me to consume it.

It doesn't matter if the bottle says you can, it's not the right way. PM wash and Mitey Wash/PM wash aren't OMRI, and aren't subject to divulging just what's in them. Do you think Mitey Wash is really electrolized water?

Points for the milk suggestion.

Ya..never used the stuff..but heard good things..isn't it simply frequency water?

Swell

Swell

They want you to think it's frequency water, but people in the know think that the mitey wash has pyrethiums.

It's false marketing on behalf of NPK industries (makers of PM wash and Mitey wash.)

Until nutrients/additives/pest controls are evaluated for consumption, morally bankrupt manufacturers capitalize on the current situation.

Gravity/bushmaster anyone????
PGR's for everyone!

Natural

Natural

They want you to think it's frequency water, but people in the know think that the mitey wash has pyrethiums.

It's false marketing on behalf of NPK industries (makers of PM wash and Mitey wash.)

Until nutrients/additives/pest controls are evaluated for consumption, morally bankrupt manufacturers capitalize on the current situation.

Gravity/bushmaster anyone????
PGR's for everyone!
good look there Swell

B

Buzzbait

I had my last grow spot get PM and I now own a sulfer burner.Seemed like that shit was in my walls,I allways had low humidity and no higher than 80 degress.Run that fucker two weeks in flower and you will never see pm again.I burn once late in veg and the last at 2 weeks in flower....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Right?
Hey every one I got some anti mold foliar spray but it can cause nerve damage to people and removes my crystals any one know how I can get rid of the damn mold I mean my humidity never does above 35%
I would do a mix here of water at a high pH (9-10) and rubbing alcohol added to the mixture to ensure it evaporates as quickly as possible. If you can get the pH high with a ratio of isopropyl:water @ 1:1, then I think you'll be ok.

Greenstein

Greenstein

I used 3% hydrogen peroxide, coat the mold but not so much that itll drip. Use a spray bottle. Then cut a inch or two back from the mold and dispose of the infected part.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

That first post is exactly why I grow my own! If you know it removes your trichomes that means you used it already and very late in flower. I hope you arent selling those flowers...

dorjewright

dorjewright

OxiDate for sure although it can turn the pistiles brown. But what about EM-1, its lactobacillus for soil, as a spray instead of diluted milk which can leave a sour smell.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Greencure

Top Bottom