White Powdery mildew anyone else?

• Thread starter Ginglyjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ginglyjoe

Ginglyjoe

Can anyone help me get a handle on white powdery mildew? I’m so pissed at this. Seems I can control it by spraying a mixture of neem, peppermint oil a little dish soap in a sprayer of water but it’s crazy. And perpetual! Trying to keep humidity and air temp balanced and air flow in room is great! Even though I wash individual leaves....it never really seems to go away.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Sulphur will kill it, sprays are readily available at hardware and garden stores. If you're not in flower that is the way I would go. I don't think you want to go through the neem oil thing...

Joshsmokey

Joshsmokey

Quick question to anyone who can help I’m keeping my rh around 43% and temp from around 78-68 day/night humidity pretty much stays between 43-45% I saw a lower bud had a lil patch of pm but cut branch off an got rid of it should I lower my rh or temps anyone got an answer for me

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Quick question to anyone who can help I’m keeping my rh around 43% and temp from around 78-68 day/night humidity pretty much stays between 43-45% I saw a lower bud had a lil patch of pm but cut branch off an got rid of it should I lower my rh or temps anyone got an answer for me
Most people do not monitor RH overnight. If you do, you will see it shoot up (sometimes quite a bit - approaching 100%) when the lights go off. That is when the pathogens take hold.

Here is a screenshot from my Veg Tent right now. It does not have all the controls in place that my Flower tents have. Now imagine much larger plants with all those extra leaves respiring and dropping their water into the air at the same time the temp is dropping.

I'm convinced the number one reason people fight mold and mildew is that they do not take the night RH into consideration.

IMG 8081D0438B21 1

Top Bottom