White Rhino and her characteristics...

• Thread starter Lunchables
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lunchables

Hey everyone! I am still debating on which strain is going to be my first :oops: and I'm leaning towards the lovely rhino, because her lovely nugs took away my back pain instantaneously! I haven't found any other hard hitting/super couch lock strains from personal experience so I was wondering what other strains are similar to White Rhino's effects (medical wise and stone)?

If there aren't any similar strains, how does she (White Rhino) grow? Easy/novice/expert? Finnicky with nutrients? Any info/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lunchables

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

alot of white strains are good for a bunch of medical uses.white rhino can be a super dank strain(like most), but steer clear of greenhouse seeds.
plenty of world class breeders and hard hitting indicas here. just do a little browsing

P

paulycali

Hey everyone! I am still debating on which strain is going to be my first :oops: and I'm leaning towards the lovely rhino, because her lovely nugs took away my back pain instantaneously! I haven't found any other hard hitting/super couch lock strains from personal experience so I was wondering what other strains are similar to White Rhino's effects (medical wise and stone)?

If there aren't any similar strains, how does she (White Rhino) grow? Easy/novice/expert? Finnicky with nutrients? Any info/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lunchables

Do you have access to clones or just seeds?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I got a white rhino cut from a buddy not long ago- I'm looking forward to flowering it out and seeing what all the fuss is over!

L

Lunchables

My apologies for such a late reply. Just started my new job and had to be out of town this past weekend! I was thinking Nirvana seeds since....I don't really know actually. Whichever breeder has a great...strain...? I was thinking of going with feminized since I don't want to take any chances with my dollars or my medicine.

juggernaut

juggernaut

you should check out the alien seeds......exellent quality. ON that note White Rhino is on my list....one day....

juggernaut

juggernaut

medicine man is mr. nices version.. i have heard good things about his version..

S

swisscheese

Real white rhino is dank!! The pheno a buddy of mine had was fruity like a fine wine plus something else I can't remember but it was very sweet tasting and strong! Not to mention it piled up the trichs too.

K

kolah

medicine man is mr. nices version.. i have heard good things about his version..

This is THE first original strain which was called White Rhino. Breeder Shantibaba (MNS) changed HIS White Rhino to Medicine Man because so many people ripped off his strain and used his WR name.

Supposedly. ;)

P

paulycali

Blackberry Kush = White Rhino x Blackberry

Got that one in my stable. Shit rocks!

White Rhino is a great all round strain for sure but theres better out there imo. If you wanna go with Fems then check out OGRaskals genetics. They are stable fems for sure. Logics fems are great as well. That's Divine Genetics. Stellar plants coming from him for sure. Me i am not a fan of fems for reasons of hermaphrodite tendencies. No fun when pollen fills the air in your flowering room. Seeds galore. As long as you watch them closely and dont pluck a leaf during flowering you'll be alright. Just be careful and you've been warned lol!

Think about going regular sex if your going to keep mother plants around and make clones. Fem seed mothers can change sex anytime. Regular seed no chance

Good luck and i hope you find the right genetics to fit your needs :)

Top Bottom