White Rhino & Bubblicious

• Thread starter Master rhino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Master rhino

Master rhino

This is my first grow journal . I will be running mainly white rhino , a few bubblicious lemon skunk and a og kush. Medium will be coco and perlite. Under a 600&400 hps. Clones will be under a 2700k floro and cuttings 130w floro. Nutes are canna coco veg and bloom with ok 13-14 . Pics.! Clones crammed under 2700k and them just arriving and been watered outside. I will try and put them out during the day if weather allows . Been lots of rain though.

White rhino  bubblicious
White rhino  bubblicious 2
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Right now, I am transferring a germed and vegged pack of AK-47's and a pack of Chemdog 91 sk va's into the flower room. I have about 6 of those 18 ish plants in flower right now, some a week in and some just a day. I also have two Mango Tango freebies that are tagging along the two other breeders packs. And I have a Sage 'n' Sour that is half way through its flower cycle, just over 4 weeks now.

Master rhino

Master rhino

Right now, I am transferring a germed and vegged pack of AK-47's and a pack of Chemdog 91 sk va's into the flower room. I have about 6 of those 18 ish plants in flower right now, some a week in and some just a day. I also have two Mango Tango freebies that are tagging along the two other breeders packs. And I have a Sage 'n' Sour that is half way through its flower cycle, just over 4 weeks now.

.[/

Master rhino

Master rhino

I want ak next. Have you grown and smoked it before.? Can't wait to see your results.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

only smoked crosses of the ak so far, not the pure one (recent stock from serious seeds)

Master rhino

Master rhino

Very stinky they say and very hard hitter. Where did you get your seeds from?i have never heard a bad review about serious seeds.i was thinking of trying one if bodhi 's lines as well.

Bones69

Bones69

Last grow I did serious seeds ak47 and must say it is real good just check where they mail to because I know they do not deliver everywhere. I had a friend in the uk get them and we split the pack of seeds and he sent them to me.

Bones69

Bones69

bubbalicious is real good just needs to cure for a bit to get that real good taste going. My favorite from nirvana I got 1 now in week 5 of 12/12
20150228 194449

Master rhino

Master rhino

Hey bones, how was the smoke? Your plants look good. I grew bubblicious a few years ago, it was a nice high, not to heavy. Mine were sativa Dom though. I agree about the taste and smell. A good cure sure makes the stone a lot better too. It was quite a good yeilder too . We're do you get your seeds from?message me if you like

Top Bottom