• Thread starter JohnsonJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

White Romulan

Kromes the white x romulan

Breeder: Og raskal

Appearance: super frosty dense kush nuggets with purpling all over the leaves. Big headed indica trichs. She definitely lives up to the name white romulan. pic in the grow room is at 72 days and i pulled her at 75 days of flower. sorry for my beat up thumbnail lol

White romulan og raskal Wr post chop 001 Wr post chop 005 Wr post chop 008 Wr post chop 009 Wr post chop 007 Wr post chop 008

Smell: had a strong pine smell until sometime in early flower then it shifted to a more fuely diesel smell reminded me alot of some deathstar ive tried before dont know if it was legit deathstar or not. After a good long cure the smell transformed to a very musky cheesy smell with some pine in the background. Not too pungent but delightful.

Smell score: 8

Pungency: 7

Taste: pungent delicious musky cheese. And it lingers long after the hit. Its like the pine and fuel combined to make this flavor. My ex girlfriend said she liked it more than the blue taras and the kandy kush so different strokes for different folks.

Taste score: 9

Taste Pungency: 8.5

Effect: almost all indica not much head on it at all. Very strong warm and narcotic body buzz all over. Definitely nap time bud would put me to sleep after too many hits pretty quickly. Gives me that classic fuzzy warm "stoned" to couch feeling.

Potency: 9

Medical effect: 9

Notes: she was very vigorous and very branchy. Fast growing. The structure im guessing took mostly after the romulan. Thin leaves and thin long branches. The thin branches bended beautifully in my scrog. She stacked very dense extremely white frosty kush like nuggets though which im guessing came from the white. and the frost started early. Had real nice purpling on the leaves which came out more with colder temps. I got about 6 zips with 2.5 month veg in a lazy semi scrog under 2000w with 6 other plants. I honestly think she would have yielded much better with more light she was spread out quite a bit and under a metal halide but still an above average yield of tip top shelf dank.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Nice! Just finished a white rom run myself. Kept 2 phenos, 1 white dom which was a huge yielder and a rom dom one that looks like yours. Rom dom wants to go like 75 days and smells just like purple shock tarts, so of course I call it the shock tart pheno, once in the jar it cures out with a funky note to the sweetness. White dom is done day 65 and gets huge buds with 5 or 7 "crowns" on the top colas. Would recommend this strain highly, yielder, hella dank. Only issue is it needs tying up a bunch as its a lil floppy and the taste could be a lil more but all in all, I can't complain as the yield is an easy 2 per light and the aesthetics are bangin.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

What's raskal doing these days being I'm not a Instagram person[/QUOTE]

Raskal is releasing some new seeds with blueberry, ghani kush and couple others, he's still tearing it up man! Just scored some "white Ghani" from Colorado.

JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

Thank you everyone :) she was a pleasure to grow. This is my first time growing any raskal gear and I can def say the hype is real lol
@JohnsonJones awesome avatar bro. Very witty
Thank you! I thought it seemed appropriate

Top Bottom