White Romulan

• Thread starter Shimmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shimmy

Here's my White Romulan project, the girl is just about finished up now, a few more days to go. This is Federations Romulan x White Widow. The pic of the bean was found ripe in a pre-flower a couple weeks back, a little preview. I can't wait to test them out. Peace-Shimmy

White romulan
White romulan 2
White romulan 3
White romulan 4
White romulan 5
321 whiterombean2
S

Shimmy

Day 68, almost done

Here's the latest pics, most of the seeds are fully ripe, just going to give it a few more days for some of the lowers to finish. The last two pics are what Romulan looks like unseeded at day 47 of bloom. Peace-Shimmy :harvest:

415 7Rom68days
415 8Rom68days
415 9Rom68days
415 1Rom47days
415 2Rom47days
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont post too much these days but you have dragged me to the keyboard.....

Fucking awesome shots. Keep it up.

Thanks for sharing.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Oh at first i though this OGR's white romulan witch is the white x romulan not white widow lol still looks good what white widow did you use in the cross it would be fuckin sick if you used the 98 aloha white widow. I deff think that the 98 aloha white widow is the dankest white widow out there . But that's jus my me .

S

Shimmy

Oh at first i though this OGR's white romulan witch is the white x romulan not white widow lol still looks good what white widow did you use in the cross it would be fuckin sick if you used the 98 aloha white widow. I deff think that the 98 aloha white widow is the dankest white widow out there . But that's jus my me .

I honestly didn't know there was a strain called this, its just what I call the project for my records, not necessarily what will come of it, I'm actually trying to save these Romulan genetics and most likely will be doing some backcrossing here. The widow male is out of a large batch of high quality white widow seeds, I couldn't pass it up because he is such a vigorous dude. I searched for about a year before deciding on which male to start this project with. The pic is the Widow male early in veg after cloning him, this is the one used to pollinate my Romulan female. Peace-Shimmy

330 1WidowMale
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There used to be a lot of White Widow grows and more romulan grows when I first got online. This is a combo blast from the recent past.

Thanks for showing these. Excellent buds and super photographs.

And an Herbalizer sighting in the same thread. Way cool too.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro, Those recent pics are crazy. Shes popping seeds everywhere. good to see you around brother.

S

Shimmy

Thanks guys, I harvested the tops that were done, leaving the lowers for another week to finalize. Good to see you HS, hope you got my message the other day. Peace-Shimmy

S

Shimmy

Tops dried

The tops I took off that were ripe have dried, nice beans, the lowers are ready to be cut tomorrow. I will do a germ test in about a month. Peace-Shimmy:harvest:

420 1White Romulan
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful work brother.:clapping those beans are perfect. Hows the daytripper project coming along?

S

Shimmy

Day Tripper is still ripening, the beans are smaller and less speckled but nice, that plant should be ripe in 1-2 weeks. Here's a couple shots of Day Tripper.

422 9DayTripper54days
419 6DayTripperBeans
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro. I have a feeling the daytripper will be all you hoped it to be and more. Let me know how they turn out?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats the word on the Rom project and the Daytripper???

TortureKill

TortureKill

BEAUTIFUL! Those trichs are unreal! ONE OF A KIND, Bro! Great job

S

Shimmy

HS, the Daytripper is still finishing up, the White Romulan beans are curing in jars with the buds. Germ test in a few weeks.
*For those that pm'd me about these beans, I don't have enough posts to respond to you, but these beans are not available for trade. This is a backcrossing project and that's my only goal with it at this time. Thanks for your interest though. Peace-Shimmy

S

siense

I love romulan I had the one from 2002 I wish i would have kept it nice work

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Updates bro? How many beans did you end up with? She looked pretty full. Oh and hows the daytripper coming along?

S

Shimmy

I just finished separating the beans today, I got 1300 very nice ones out of that small plant, pretty good haul.
The day tripper comes down tomorrow, here's a pic of her a few days ago. peace-Shimmy

59 6DayTripperPurps70days

Latest posts

Top Bottom