White Romulan

• Thread starter rollon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

@Werunwild69 the big white urkle had a great yeild of nice dense nuggets. The best part was the low end smell started building into a strong skunk scent. Not quite road kill skunk but in the same ballpark. Not sure where it came from as I have ran almost all raskals white crosses including a couple whitefire seed runs and haven't came across this smell. Must be a recessive trait. A patient of mine said it hit hard and had some staying power. I gave it a proper cure and I'm going to break it out at the hash bash tomorrow hopefully. peace

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

@Werunwild69 the big white urkle had a great yeild of nice dense nuggets. The best part was the low end smell started building into a strong skunk scent. Not quite road kill skunk but in the same ballpark. Not sure where it came from as I have ran almost all raskals white crosses including a couple whitefire seed runs and haven't came across this smell. Must be a recessive trait. A patient of mine said it hit hard and had some staying power. I gave it a proper cure and I'm going to break it out at the hash bash tomorrow hopefully. peace
I'm a raskal freak myself. After these I'm gonna try some of Divine's & Loompa's or CSI's. Have not decided which one to run. Watching all the forum pics closely on those breeders.

Top Bottom