White runtz

• Thread starter Bigandy1208
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigandy1208

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum and also new to growing white runtz I have 20 from cuttings and also have a king galeto 1 Girl Scout cookies 1 pink sherbet 1 auto lemon 1 bud bling tingz all from seed just wanted to no if anyone has any experience with these strains as they are all new to me and I have them all in the same room just started week 2 of flower any advice is welcome and appreciated no matter what input you may have I will not be offended Iv only got a few grows under my belt and this is a completely new environment for me to work in as I’m using a van refrigeration unit the back it’s air tight apart from the in take and out take I have installed I’ll add a few pics I look forward to hearing from you all thanks Andy

White runtz
White runtz 2
White runtz 3
White runtz 4
White runtz 5
B

Bigandy1208

Growing White Runtz now and once before. It grows DENSE and needs serious deleafing. Otherwise the heavy crop of leaves laminates with transpired water and is at risk of mold/mildew.
Hi yes Iv noticed I’m in there a lot taking leads off them I had to add another scrog net about the main one to to spread them out more as soon as they hit the stretch the grew stupidly fast in all directions but then around 7-10 of them didn’t they tried going up with not much bushing out I’m very curious to see how they turn out all seem to be getting flowers everywhere I also forgot I have a Tropicana cherry in there to 😂

B

Bigandy1208

Hi yes Iv noticed I’m in there a lot taking leads off them I had to add another scrog net about the main one to to spread them out more as soon as they hit the stretch the grew stupidly fast in all directions but then around 7-10 of them didn’t they tried going up with not much bushing out I’m very curious to see how they turn out all seem to be getting flowers everywhere I also forgot I have a Tropicana cherry in there to 😂
Leafs lol not leads hahahaha

G

georgieporgie

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum and also new to growing white runtz I have 20 from cuttings and also have a king galeto 1 Girl Scout cookies 1 pink sherbet 1 auto lemon 1 bud bling tingz all from seed just wanted to no if anyone has any experience with these strains as they are all new to me and I have them all in the same room just started week 2 of flower any advice is welcome and appreciated no matter what input you may have I will not be offended Iv only got a few grows under my belt and this is a completely new environment for me to work in as I’m using a van refrigeration unit the back it’s air tight apart from the in take and out take I have installed I’ll add a few pics I look forward to hearing from you all thanks Andy
Looks like you could give a little advice yourself!!

Mothman

Mothman

I’m only an amateur mate I just love growing so I’m learning fast plus I’m always willing to try new things and experiment
I mainlined them both times, so we probably won’t have the same experience. But you’re right, lots of branching, and flowers everywhere.

This grow it was the runt due to a few mistakes. But once corrected, she took off. It’s now my healthiest of the 3 in my tent. And the smallest.

The breeders definitely got the consistency nailed down in this strain based on my experience. Looking forward to seeing your results at the end!

B

Bigandy1208

Iv topped a couple times and scrog them out then I got a little lazy came in n they was all over the place so I had to add the extra scrog above to get more light in they seem happy enough tho so fingers crossed these yield well Iv got a few different strains in so I’m excited to see what does best Iv got cuttings of them all so I can choose what I want to run next but off looks I’m leaning towards the king galeto or the Girl Scout cookies although the pink sherbet has some potential

B

Bigandy1208

She was the runt I was going to throw her away as she didn’t grow much but she’s filling out with flower kinda glad I kept hold of her

B

Bigandy1208

A auto I threw in a lemon 🍋 she’s about a meter high and so branchy she is stacking nicely compared to other autos Iv done in the past biggest by far and she’s been repotted 3 times since seed now in a 20l pot she’s making me think of doing some more I will see how the yield is first if she gives me 5oz I’ll run some more fingers crossed 🤞

B

Bigandy1208

Girl Scout cookie 🍪 she has been a big one since seed I think she will be a pain when the flowers get heavy I wish I had put it in the scrog now but you live and learn 😂

S

skillsnapper85

I've just read all of this. I agree with the mainline or manifold method it's what I use. I used to scrogg until I found this better way. I do also agree as it was my first thought..... there's many leaves. Must be very humid ? And they don't like that too much in flower.
You will find under the canopy the buds will be undercooked too softer etc.

B

Bigandy1208

I’ll add some more pics I don’t think you can see properly on the pics Iv done a heavy defoliation in there my runtz are not as thick as that one in your picture my galeto and pink sherbet look like yours the runtz are more stretched and arms everywhere no where near as bushy as your picture ill get some better pics soon I’m heading over shortly thanks for your advice

Top Bottom