White runtz

• Thread starter Bigandy1208
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigandy1208

Like the half size dome & tray. Could find one local. Would make things so much easier.

Nice grow. A little lazy worked for ya. 👍🤣

They look happy and healthy. But hate the pics lighting. To orange. Try one with the flash on. 🤷‍♂️
I no I’m sorry it’s the hps lights I’m running for this one my next one will be led so I’ll be able to get better pictures on that one and the dome tray is a small propogator it has my cuttings in I’m about to plant them in 10l pots tomorrow or maybe tonight if I have time 😂and thanks 🙏

B

Bigandy1208

I no I’m sorry it’s the hps lights I’m running for this one my next one will be led so I’ll be able to get better pictures on that one and the dome tray is a small propogator it has my cuttings in I’m about to plant them in 10l pots tomorrow or maybe tonight if I have time 😂and thanks 🙏
Squeezed some more in🤣 I need to get my other rooms online quick I’m running out of room

13A429CE 3ABA 4C1A 9B1B 14ECE450D778
B

Bigandy1208

Just spotted these there’s about 4 plants with what looks like heat stress what do you think should I pull them out or keep them in 🤷‍♂️

BC4E63A3 B121 48A3 BA52 0DA65087901D
7EE43651 703D 4B6F A524 5BE8DCE13E38
B

Bigandy1208

How’s the temp, RH and air circulation?
How’s the temp, RH and air circulation?
Temp is 26 and humidity sits at 52 got good air and plenty fans blowing I had a day where the temp sensor broke and it went high the rest of the room is fine there about 4 that have the buds ugly looking I’m turning the lights off in half an hour I’ll get better pics then it’s the hps lights make everything orange sorry

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Is a fan blowing on the affected leaves? Can’t tell if wind or heat/light burn.

When you take the pic do top, side and do one of grow area so we see what’s happening in the entire space if you can.

B

Bigandy1208

Is a fan blowing on the affected leaves? Can’t tell if wind or heat/light burn.

When you take the pic do top, side and do one of grow area so we see what’s happening in the entire space if you can.
There is a fan blowing on 1 of them but the others no like I say there only a few of them the buds have gone scraggly on I hope these pictures are abit better

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Did you turn down the light already? Can you raise it a few inches and then turn it back up?

The plants in the pics that are up front look like they are praying. Good sign the lights are to close or bright. I’m thinking light burn.

Are you thinking heat stress from the brown tip on the one pic?

Look here and see if symptoms match what you see.

B

Bigandy1208

Did you turn down the light already? Can you raise it a few inches and then turn it back up?

The plants in the pics that are up front look like they are praying. Good sign the lights are to close or bright. I’m thinking light burn.

Are you thinking heat stress from the brown tip on the one pic?

Look here and see if symptoms match what you see.

Funny you say that mate the ones up front are smaller and further from the lights the ones at the back in the nets are probably the closest I have moved the lights up I’m just not sure as it has only done it on a couple of them the runtz seem to like it best around 27 temp but I keep at 26 for the others

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Keep an eye on them. Watch the leaves and what they do. Same for the tips.

If you see canoeing, up curl, or anything turn the light down again. Use your gut. We’re not there and not always right.

You have a full house there, nice by the way, so you should be able to see how the canopy acts after one cycle.

I ran out of room and BBQed my tops. I saw it coming but doubted myself. Don’t make my mistake. You think you know what’s wrong test it. Some things can change over one day/night cycle.

I’ll peek in later when I see a post or tag me if you want. Others who see the better pics will probably chime in too.

Top Bottom