white russian and purple diesel???

• Thread starter diesel707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel707

So i grabbed a couple packs of seeds at the emerald cup yesterday one pack of white russian and one pack of purple diesel (nyc diesel x purple widow). Was wondering if anyone has worked with these strains or have any info. thanks

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Grew Serious White Russian a few years ago. A pack of 11 got us like 7 or 8 girls.All the plants were pretty uniform. Fruity skunky smell, pretty good yielder. Needs about 10 weeks flow, and the end product is very fruity and the buzz is pretty stony.

D

diesel707

Nice thanks for the info fuzz sounds like what i've been looking for kinda hoping to find a good male and start my first breeding project.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ Just a heads up. I started a pack of White Russian a little bit ago and out of the 11 seeds, 10 sprouted. I ended up with 3 males and 7 ladies. I was gonna keep the best male around to do a pollination on a few strains but all the males turned hermi on me. I havent flowered out the ladies yet but I hope I dont have any issues with them. I was hoping to pollinate my Purple Goddess with the White Russian male but he got the chop...not stable.

D

diesel707

Thanks for looking out highersolutions. I will def be on the lookout for hermis now. Probably gonna pop these beans tomorrow so we'll see what happens. wish me luck

K

kdub4201

What up deisel? Yeah i havent grown them out yet but im in the process out of 11 11 popped all the same day. I havent sexed em yet. Im doing a grow journal on it so check it out. Id post the link here but i havent figured out how to do that yet lol. Ill be watching and good luck bro

D

diesel707

Awesome kdub I'll def be checking out your journal. I was gonna pop mine the other day but then i decided to wait a little while.

FLB

FLB

Watch em closely HS, I ran serious white russian a while back and had nothing but herm issues and the smoke was stoney but kinda blah on the taste. More of a waste of time than anything.

^ Just a heads up. I started a pack of White Russian a little bit ago and out of the 11 seeds, 10 sprouted. I ended up with 3 males and 7 ladies. I was gonna keep the best male around to do a pollination on a few strains but all the males turned hermi on me. I havent flowered out the ladies yet but I hope I dont have any issues with them. I was hoping to pollinate my Purple Goddess with the White Russian male but he got the chop...not stable.

K

kdub4201

Really did you use femmed seeds? A bunch of people I know ran them non fem and had nothing but great results. Time will tell. And thanks bro I will be very cautious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom