White Russian Tree

• Thread starter foaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
foaf

foaf

42 Days of 12/12 here, maybe 2+ weeks to go. It's a pretty happy sticky place. She is 5'6" from base to top and the lower branches hang well below the base. Last pic is sitting on floor looking up. Details in next posts.

White russian tree
42daystop
42dayslookingupward
foaf

foaf

Serious Seeds Fem White Russian

Flora Nova Nutes, Cal Mag, and during final 3 weeks - KoolBloom; always at about 900 ppm total.
12 gal bucket with hyrdoton
RDWC sort of. fills from the bottom and spills from the top.
Big bubbler in bottom
Frequent nute changes using automated bottom drain spa valve thing. Fairly small volume bucket/res combo for such a big tree. I like small volume frequent drain, some of the benefits of drain to waste.

1000 hps overhead and the sidelighting LEDs. The round ones are supposed to be 110 watts but only draw 37, and the square ones are supposed to be 240 watts but draw like 140 watts. And a "pole" of 4x 100 watt cfls to cover the access side, in addition to a pole with the LEDs.

427a
Save1
Save2
Save3
Save4
Save5
foaf

foaf

I like my bucket, second grow in this bucket setup. 12 gallons. The pipe along the side was initially to let me top drain, but it didn't flow like I wanted, so I put a bulkhead fitting/drain at the top. Nutes pumped to the bottom, fall out the top pipe back to 4 gallon reservoir with pumps/meters/top off valves.

Bucket1
Bucket2
Bucket3
V

vierundzwanzig

how is your exhaust controlling the smell?
i have some seeds of greenhouses version of this and expect them to be quite stinky.
I am curious about the smell throughout the grow anything noticeable?

that first pic shows that you know what you want and how to get it.
good job

Dynamite

Dynamite

That's a beautiful TREE !!

what is supporting that beast ? is there a tomato cage or bamboo sticks hiding in the plant ? or just some super strong stems ?

bad ass for sure :)

foaf

foaf

smell - its not the stinkiest, but if it wasnt for a carbon filter on my exhaust, it would be very obvious. not very skunky, not very cheesey, but sweet smell of fresh cannabis is pretty strong.

support - it has a trunk that's about as big as a beer bottle. but that said, I did have to tie up some of the upper buds just after making that picture the other day. they are sagging some, and I hope put on enough weight in the next weeks to need lots of tying up.

foaf

foaf

So at 55 days now. Ill probably run 5 more days and then take a week or so to cut it down. The buds are very heavy and tight, no signs of bud rot anywhere. The first picture is sitting on the floor looking up, and then a picture of the tops.
55daysa

55daysd

55daysc

55dayse

55daysf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very nice! How does she smell?

outwest

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Nice! Beautiful tree man! If only my christmas trees were like that as a kids...:p

foaf

foaf

How big is she?
its 4 feet from front to the back where you cant see. and the top is 7.5 feet off the floor, the bucket is 30 inches off the ground, and the lower limbs hang below the base. Its big.

Ok so Im gonna start cutting tonight. 60 days. I've seen plenty of bigger colas, even on small plants, but I've never grown so many heavy and big tops on my trees. I'm just thrilled at how this has come out. I've seen frostier pictures of white russian, but she is pretty damn sticky. Lots of work ahead, hopefully the far side has more buds than I can tell yet. There are LED arrays way on the other side where you cant get to now.
Holding camera over plant, looking down to he lights in far corner.
60chop4

Eye level view
60chop2

A top cola, nothing better than Turbo Dog©

60chop1

As Good of a closeup as I can get with my lens.

60chop3

Oldsam

Oldsam

Dam Loaf u don't need to go outside that's beautiful,besides wish I could do that outdoors is a real gamble
bugs,rain,water,humidity,inside all is controlled very nice bro.

skuzz99

skuzz99

dam bro, thats a beast of a tree yo! wiked job growing that baby

iCultivate

iCultivate

Let us know the dry weight when you give her the chop. A tree like that has got to have a pretty decent yield.

-- iCultivate --

foaf

foaf

2 lbs 3 ounces

It's cured pretty well now, the flavor took a while to come out but its a mild skunky easy to smoke, strong pot.

I like it.

Top Bottom