white russian undercurrent grow

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

heres my 6 pot UC. 13 gal tubs on 38" centers. 2 x 600w vertical bulbs (1 ushio, 1 digilux) powered by quantum ballasts. this was my old veg room that i converted to my UC test/play room. running this room on as little power as possible so no AC or dehuey. exhaust fan keeps it at 77 with no problem and 1/5hp chiller keeps the water at a nice chilly 62.

running most of the botanicare lineup. pure blend pro, calmag, aquashield, silica blast, hydroplex, and great white. took a long time to decide between sterile with canna or benes with pure blend. my buddy was swearing by his PBP UC runs so i copied his feed schedule for the first round. things have been great, roots are beautiful, and plants are just blowing up.

strain is my buddies white russian. thought it would work nicely in the UC and it sure is.

pics to follow..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

here she is at 10 days, the last picture is after a bit of defoliation.

10 14 03 12 5 03 12

10 14 03 12 5 03 38

10 14 03 12 5 04 04

10 14 03 12 5 04 36

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

and here she 20 days later. the lights arent on movers, just on some extra hooks i move them to when i need to get in there.

IMG 2092
IMG 2093

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Lookin good my friend...

hey brotha thanks for takin a look! this run has gone much smoother than expected, starting to dream about lots of watts and a bigass UC myself lol.

They look awesome even though I hated WR when I had it. Serious seeds wr is garbage.

whats up QB, glad you took a look at the girls. not sure who bred this WR, it came from my homie's mentor that has grown it for quite awhile. pretty good smoke, but not my favorite. wanted a good producing, friendly, and bushy strain to grow for my first attempt!

Dam! Looks awsome, plants are nice and healthy! What are your PPM's at? Thanks for showing!

thanks for stoppin in bro!

been keeping ppms fairly low, not trying to push em. highest in flower has been 650 @ .7 with a healthy pH swing.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Niiiiice!! Lookin good bro!!
They are looking good especially for a first attempt at growing thats awesome. Just a word of advice though. Even though its gonna be tempting to play around with shit to strive for that upmost perfection, once you find something that works stick to it and dont forget anything you been doing you will be a-ok. If I was you I would switch up to a more indica type strain they are easier to grow imo, that wr is gonna go ape shit come flower time its kind of hard to control it if you dont have the vertical height to play with. I would suggest like a kush dominant strain bubba in particular. OG's are kind of hard to grow they are real picky stay away from those until you get a year or two under your belt. Sorry im pretty blowed right now and rambling lol.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Plants looking good! Nice work for sure!

That is also some really good advice that QM has given you on strain type and all.

Did you try any other nutrients before Botanicare? Just curious as I like Botanicare products especially the 3 part formula called "Tri-Flex". You can tweak your formula with that 3 part and some cal/mag to accommodate the most touchy of strains.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Niiiiice!! Lookin good bro!!

thanks man! tryin to keep em that way for 3-4 more weeks.

Super clean setup and happy plants KennyPowers!

hey shady thats for stoppin by. i like to keep a clean setup, and the panda in that room makes it super easy to clean. other rooms are painted which is nice, but i love that panda film for cleaning.

Thanks for the pics.

and thanks for takin a minute to stop by and look at my work!

They are looking good especially for a first attempt at growing thats awesome. Just a word of advice though. Even though its gonna be tempting to play around with shit to strive for that upmost perfection, once you find something that works stick to it and dont forget anything you been doing you will be a-ok. If I was you I would switch up to a more indica type strain they are easier to grow imo, that wr is gonna go ape shit come flower time its kind of hard to control it if you dont have the vertical height to play with. I would suggest like a kush dominant strain bubba in particular. OG's are kind of hard to grow they are real picky stay away from those until you get a year or two under your belt. Sorry im pretty blowed right now and rambling lol.

hey mo thanks for droppin some wisdom up in here! this is my first UC attempt but on the other side of the basement is my perpetual garden. started about 17 months ago with stinkbud "aeroponic" rails. realized i had been tricked and switched to coco at the beginning of last year...never looked back. end of last year brought the UC and now im in the process of converting my coco grow to automated dtw.

as for strains, i feel you. alot of my strains are in fact short squat indicas. the UC is vert bulb and i had no mothers going when i needed clips, so i went with a buddies strain that is normally grown tree style. i have been through most of the TGA lineup and got to say subcool has some great stuff. some does not stack up in the knockdown potency department, but after picking my phenos im very happy with what i found. he also has a high regard for terp profiles, which i appreciate.

strains - cheese quake*, jillybean, vortex, pandoras box, sour lifesaver*, pineapple express, motivation, blue god, jacks cleaner, qleaner, white fire og, fire alien urkle, wolverine kush, and tres star dawg.

Plants looking good! Nice work for sure!

That is also some really good advice that QM has given you on strain type and all.

Did you try any other nutrients before Botanicare? Just curious as I like Botanicare products especially the 3 part formula called "Tri-Flex". You can tweak your formula with that 3 part and some cal/mag to accommodate the most touchy of strains.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!

hey man thanks for havin a peek at my girls. i ran botanicare in aeroponics and then canna/botanicare in coco. not using PBP grow, just bloom and calmag to balance the ratios for veg. next UC run will be on straight mineral salts and in coco i am playing with heavy 16. i currently run canna to w4-5 of flower then switch to PBP.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Your going to really like Heavy 16! That is a solid nutrient for sure.

You might want to give Heavy16 a try in the UC as well, works very well in the UC.

Peace!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

strains - cheese quake*, jillybean, vortex, pandoras box, sour lifesaver*, pineapple express, motivation, blue god, jacks cleaner, qleaner, white fire og, fire alien urkle, wolverine kush, and tres star dawg..[/quote]

Some nice strains you got there.. i remember when my shelves looked like that.. Back on the grind of strain hunting sucks, let me tell u.. keep it up bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom