white russian undercurrent grow

• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Lookin' good man! I can't wait to see what you pull from 1200watts, first go around and all... From the pictures it doesn't seem like any are starving for more light- Nice.

PB

D

Don007206

My man nice grow I just got a UC 12 site 8 gallon and I have the whole line of bc so this thread is right up my ally I just ran my first dwc so I have a little time running bc ant tips on ph ppm ext would save me if you get time pm me . Any way the lady's look grate keep kicking ass

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Some nice strains you got there.. i remember when my shelves looked like that.. Back on the grind of strain hunting sucks, let me tell u.. keep it up bro..

thanks bro! took me awhile to get through alot of subcools gear and i found some nice keepers. now im picking a pheno of white fire and fire alien urkle....and still got more beans to sprout. takes alot of time, but i love new stuff!

Lookin' good man! I can't wait to see what you pull from 1200watts, first go around and all... From the pictures it doesn't seem like any are starving for more light- Nice.

PB

glad you like man! appreciate you stoppin by to take a look. i am anticipating the harvest as well. coco has been kind to me and so far this UC run has been no sweat.

My man nice grow I just got a UC 12 site 8 gallon and I have the whole line of bc so this thread is right up my ally I just ran my first dwc so I have a little time running bc ant tips on ph ppm ext would save me if you get time pm me . Any way the lady's look grate keep kicking ass

hey bro thanks! you are going to love that UC. the botanicare has been solid, ran most of the lineup and highest i went ppm wise was [email protected]. i have kept the chiller set to 62 and used great white through the entire grow. buckets are clean, water is clear, and roots are healthy.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

here are the girls at 47 days. i hit them with some MOAB and subsequently had to start tying things to the ceiling.

IMG 2178
IMG 2188
IMG 2193
IMG 2198

D

Don007206

Your doing it man.. that white Russian is looking fire ....I just got set up my room is a space ship compared to my last run lol,..what kind of bulbs are you running

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Your doing it man.. that white Russian is looking fire ....I just got set up my room is a space ship compared to my last run lol,..what kind of bulbs are you running

thanks bro! under 2 weeks left over here, cant wait to see what comes from this room.

the rear bulb is a digilux and the front is a ushio. cant say for sure if i see a difference between the two or not..the rear plants are a bit smaller, but that could be for a number of reasons.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

I took off for vacation right after these girls came down, so I never got the final shots up. Was in a hurry that last week so they arent anything special, but I wanted to leave this log completed.

As mentioned I was leaving town so these got taken right after 56 days, the tops were all nicely finished and showing amber trichs throughout, but I definitely missed out on some weight from the lowers since I pulled a bit early. Had I been around I would have harvested the tops and let the lowers grow a bit more. My buddy said the bottoms on his never go past the hash bin, so I didnt feel too bad, but I usually look for phenos that make usable nugs in the mid/lower parts of the plant.

All in all it was a solid first run with the UC. My roots were extremely nice at harvest, the middle buckets were almost completely full and quality was pretty good too. I ended with somewhere around 22 zips so just over .5 gpw. I wasnt extremely pleased with that at the time, but I guess it wasnt so bad for my first go at the UC. I figure I could have let the bottoms finish up and give me another zip or so a plant, but alas all the unfinished fluff made it to the hash bin.

As would be expected the middle 2 plants were by far the largest, easily being double ++ the size of the outer 4 plants. If/when I run the UC again I will definitely be doing more work on some kind of vertical scrog or trellis to try to spread the plants out a bit more.

Image001
Image002
Image003
Image004

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Food for thought on the next round; don't grow larf by identifying the weaker branches in veg and eliminating them along the way. For every branch and budsite you eliminate the remaining branches and budsites will gladly take the energy and get much bigger.

The best you would've done by taking the tops off and letting the lowers run longer is getting them to green up slightly due to finally receiving light.

Awesome first run and thanks for updating for the sake of completeness.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Congrats on your first run in the UC KennyPowers! Hope to see some cured nug shots...

Shady thanks for checkin out the finished ladies. I cannot even describe how happy I was when I finished my first run without rot or any other tragedies, it was a great success.

Sorry I dont have any cured nug shot for y'all to peep, I only keep the best of the best for long term curing and this strain didnt make the cut. Definitely wasnt the UC, because it wasnt up to par in coco either.

Food for thought on the next round; don't grow larf by identifying the weaker branches in veg and eliminating them along the way. For every branch and budsite you eliminate the remaining branches and budsites will gladly take the energy and get much bigger.

The best you would've done by taking the tops off and letting the lowers run longer is getting them to green up slightly due to finally receiving light.

Awesome first run and thanks for updating for the sake of completeness.

Hey thanks Rollin! Thanks for stoppin by and thanks for keepin the UC section poppin, probably wouldnt havent finished this log if you hadnt been doggin people.

I hear you on trimming the girls. I like to keep nice clean ladies in my coco room, but the UC plants just got away from me. I also wasnt looking to smoke nugs way inside the plant, I just wasnt able to take too much past the top 8-10" of cola nugs at all. In the future more training, pruning, and defoliating are in store.

See all yas doggin 600 grows, good job there brah. what was your humidity?

Thanks for takin a look bro! I dont think anyone is doggin 600s, Im just used to running 1000s! I would run 600s again with the UC, but Id really like to light up the outsides a bit better.

600's make great side lights, nothing wrong with them at all. :)

Hey bro thanks for dropping in! I need some more 600s as side lights thats for sure. The middle plants were beasts compared to the outside 4.

Nice run KP

Good to see you Joe. A special props goes out to you! Thanks for the inspiration, would have never started this project without your experience with the UC! Hope things are still rockin for you.

I also want to give a shout out to Budgoggles, JMO, Texas Kid, UCHQ, UCMENOW, and everyone else that made this UC run a success. I have notes from your grows on my computer and read them repeatedly before and during the UC adventure. They definitely had a large part in my success.

And last but not least a very very special thanks goes out to desertsquirrel. Every piece of advice I have taken from you has improved not only my garden but also my knowledge of plants. You helped make my first UC grow a success in a huge way, and I continue to use things I learn from your threads daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom