White Smurf smoke note

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Not an official smoke report.....as i was a guest patient.

Really increadible........ medicated with a few other patients after dinner put Media player on the Plasm with some visualization from G-Force and we all claimed to feel an effect on space and time, really incredible strain and grow, congrats if you're here, Was picked up at PCC on telegraph in Berkeley.
:confused0054:

H

hugonaut

white smurf

Really increadible........ medicated with a few other patients after dinner put Media player on the Plasm with some visualization from G-Force and we all claimed to feel an effect on space and time, really incredible strain and grow, congrats if you're here, Was picked up at PCC on telegraph in Berkeley.

This strain is awesome, out of 19 varieties last year white smurf was my favorite. Incredible buzz you can feel running through your whole body and a major case of permagrin

I

ibTheMan

You live in Michigan Rabbi?

Latest posts

Top Bottom