white spots on leaves

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

i just recently noticed white spots on my leaves..it looks like white dust of some sort..i thought it might wash off if i spritzed the leaves with water..but they are not..what are these spots..and are they harmful to the leaves?...thanks..bling is green!!!

Melvan

Melvan

Or it could be spider mite larvae in the leaves, without pics it's really hard to say. Check under the leaves for the mites, could be pm too, again, without a pic, hard to tell.

C

calibrian

i just recently noticed white spots on my leaves..it looks like white dust of some sort..i thought it might wash off if i spritzed the leaves with water..but they are not..what are these spots..and are they harmful to the leaves?...thanks..bling is green!!!

I heard white spots could be a bad fungus.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
white spots could be mites

white dust is PM (pwdery mildew)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

you sulfur burn?
had sulfur from my burner pop out once

N

naturehd

get ya some lady bugs adn throw in there after a spritxing with peppermint soap. not a cure all but is how i handled it once adn it worked. not sure without a pis of course jsut a somethign to think about. hell it could be as simple as your nutes dried on the leaves who knows bro good luck.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Please people, this is why the weed community is so confused on botany its all hear say untill photographs are produced, sorry to be a bitch!

G81

Latest posts

Top Bottom