white spots on some leaves

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

only happening one 1 plant out of 5. if i wet my finger i can wipe them off easily but as a newb, i'm still worried.
purple kush autos in ocean forest soil with nothing but water, humidity around 50-55% , temp between 60f and 75f, 15c to 24c .
heater and dehumidifier in tent,,, all i can think of for info now. ask if you need more info please.
probably just a over bearing new dad, but would like comfort

White spots on some leaves
White spots on some leaves 2
D

dean1963

8th day since i noticed flowers and 34 days in soil
thanks guys

D

dean1963

no help at all?
cmon guys give a newb a hand here please

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

ok thanks for the reply. internet search gives me 10 different answers.
now, how do i get rid of it?
3 parts mouth wash to 1 part water in a spray bottle, gonna have to fight it every day.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
ok thanks for the reply. internet search gives me 10 different answers.
now, how do i get rid of it?
I'd be afraid of spraying anything alcohol based during flower. That can burn your pistils to a crisp, dont ask me how i know. It's fine for veg tho.
Plant Therapy google search
This will not burn pistils during flower.
The bad news is you have so much time before those plants are done, you will have to take action. Think of it as a rite of passage...better you get this figured out now before you get into some serious growing and expensive genetics.
I can talk about PM(powdery mildew) ad nausea but will spare you.

D

dean1963

3 parts mouth wash to 1 part water in a spray bottle, gonna have to fight it every day.
i really appreciate the guidance guys, i really do.
do i spray the whole plant or just the affected leaves or all the leaves?

D

dean1963

against everything i've read about autos, i removed the affected leaves. maybe 10 on 2 plants.
i also did the farmers hack of 40% whole milk and 60% water but only on the leaves i was at all concerned about.
i,ve kind of realized that this crop will be a bust but i'll keep trying.
i just want something for pain relief and sleep as i spend a ton on legal pain killers and sleep aids.
live and learn

TSD

TSD

against everything i've read about autos, i removed the affected leaves. maybe 10 on 2 plants.
i also did the farmers hack of 40% whole milk and 60% water but only on the leaves i was at all concerned about.
i,ve kind of realized that this crop will be a bust but i'll keep trying.
i just want something for pain relief and sleep as i spend a ton on legal pain killers and sleep aids.
live and learn
The milk trick kind of needs real sunlight to work effectively, also, I think fat free is best, whole can sour and stink easier. I used fat free and it works great outside... I'd get a bottle of Plant Therapy, it's good for a variety of issues and is a lot more delicate than many chemical filled products, good to have on hand. I've never heard of mouthwash, but I assume it's the Alcohol in it that's actually kills it, but I wouldn't use mouthwash personally, to each their own.
Screenshot 20220501 210412 Amazon Shopping

TSD

TSD

I'd be afraid of spraying anything alcohol based during flower. That can burn your pistils to a crisp, dont ask me how i know. It's fine for veg tho.
Plant Therapy google search
This will not burn pistils during flower.
The bad news is you have so much time before those plants are done, you will have to take action. Think of it as a rite of passage...better you get this figured out now before you get into some serious growing and expensive genetics.
I can talk about PM(powdery mildew) ad nausea but will spare you.
Baking soda also kills pm and burns pistils to a crisp... don't ask me how I know this. šŸ¤£

Top Bottom