White spots on the leaves. Bugs?

• Thread starter AndyBoi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Any ideas? Mostly in one area of the plant. I cut off most of the leave containing the white spots.

All input appreciated.
Thank you

White spots on the leaves bugs
White spots on the leaves bugs 2
White spots on the leaves bugs 3
LJ66

LJ66

Can you add some more pics including of the under sides. Could be spider mites. If it is you will need to get serious and may the force be with you. đź‘Š

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've never seen that before, but I would be worried. It almost looks like some sort of fungus growing just inside the leaf.

C

Crisimac

I have that same problem with my plant. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

Flowertip
Flowertip2
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

You have 2 options. I could be fugus... and that is bad... but i could be calmeg.
If its on lower leaves just up the dose of calmeg and when the leves get to demaged just get rid of them.
If its the fungus i cant help bucause when i get the fungie in my plant i just get rid of them.
To be clean i grow bio/natural and i dont use any sprays

C

Crisimac

You plants are fine. Up the calmeg. And get rid of the leaves when they start to wilth
So it's not bugs? Might be stupid question but how do you remove the leaves? Do i remove them from the stem or just the right below the leaves? I've been using fox farm veggie and planted in fox farm happy frog soil. I'm not sure when to start using the fox farm flowering and stop the veggie. It's my only plant trying my best not to kill it. I have been feeding twice a week at half of recommended Monday I used the full 1tsp.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Remove the leaves... right way and my way.
Right way is to use clean box cutter or very expencive pair of trimming sezors and cut them of as clove to the stem as posiblem.
My way is to put the finget on top the stem of the leave and push down and in to the stem of the plant and the leaf will come clean off.

For the fox farm question... use grow as long the flower is growing and then when it gest to flower still use grow and slowly change to grow... lets say 2-3 weeks from full grow to full bloom. I beetwing just mix those 2 jn diferent ratios to get to what you want

Anthem

Anthem

Any ideas? Mostly in one area of the plant. I cut off most of the leave containing the white spots.

All input appreciated.
Thank you
What is your climate like? I am assuming these are out doors

Anthem

Anthem

I have that same problem with my plant. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?
I do not think that is the same problem but possible. I believe your problem is because of moisture being on the plants when the sun was up and that causes the leaf to burn where the water was located.

Latest posts

Top Bottom