White Spots

• Thread starter Bameron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bameron

What are these white spots appearing on the fan leaves of my plant?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Powdery mildew would be my 1st guess

spider mites 2nd guess.

Leaning twords the 1st.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

What exactly did you do with the milk and water blend? Should be used as a foliar spray.

B

Bameron

What exactly did you do with the milk and water blend? Should be used as a foliar spray.
Ohh yeah I mixed the solution and sprayed it on top and under the leaves, most if not all of the dust is gone now.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Can you help me with this whit spot diagnosis?

Looks like spider mites from the white dots. Pm would be more cluster groups. What week in flower are you in? Colas look kinda thin and stringy.

Edit
NVR mind
your plant revegged.

Donkey

Donkey

Looks like spider mites from the white dots. Pm would be more cluster groups. What week in flower are you in? Colas look kinda thin and stringy.

Edit
NVR mind
your plant revegged.
In 5th week flower and yes they are thin. Thankyou for shareing your smarts. Would neem oil extract work well ?

Donkey

Donkey

They started to re-veg so added ( Dr Earth 4-6-3 ) bone meal to thicken up.
Also useing ( Fox- Big bloom, 0-5-7 )
In 5th week flower and yes they are thin. Thankyou for shareing your smarts. Would neem oil extract work well ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nutes or amendments won't help with a reveg. Only time and the correct light schedule.

Imo, neem wouldn't do anytbing more than wash the mites. You need something along the lines of mighty wash and safer soap. Ambectin is awesome, but I wouldn't use any chems in flower.

Donkey

Donkey

Nutes or amendments won't help with a reveg. Only time and the correct light schedule.

Imo, neem wouldn't do anytbing more than wash the mites. You need something along the lines of mighty wash and safer soap. Ambectin is awesome, but I wouldn't use any chems in flower.

I cut light back to 10 hours a day. So just leave it alone ? Its my first plant , free seeds. I'm glad i experienced and went through process. It was a. weak , light colored plant from start.
My next girls are doing better, ( Diesel Resin & BlackBerry Fast Buds ).

1504028551020 1727023569
Donkey

Donkey

I cut light back to 10 hours a day. So just leave it alone ? Its my first plant , free seeds. I'm glad i experienced and went through process. It was a. weak , light colored plant from start.
My next girls are doing better, ( Diesel Resin & BlackBerry Fast Buds ).
3 - weeks in vedge.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Add about 3 weeks for it to go back into flower mode. Then start the flower clock

Donkey

Donkey

Add about 3 weeks for it to go back into flower mode. Then start the flower clock
Thanks soooo much. My plants never filled in but turned out great. The smell is such a narcotic High and wonderful. I learned a lot thank you

Top Bottom