White tips, is it light stress or genetics?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

High thc or low thc in weed that looks like this? This article states its a good thing, ive heard many reasons why its a bad thing. Ive heard its genetics, ive concluded its light stress and not light burn. I dont believe in Light burn but thats another debate, lets just say they are the same for this argument. Lets act as if they are the same for now.
This is my personal grow and I had the a bar light SE7000 at 100% within 12 inches of these buds, in a 4x4. Only the tallest buds, of one specific pheno, has done this out of all my grows. I use alot of light generally. I would say now that im using led instead of hps, I am needing clarification on why this would happen.
My leafs are green, there are no deficiencies or leaf burn. Had I not stayed on top of my nutrients the leafs would have been fried.
So can we just say that, that its caused by light stress, but only certain phenos will get it.
Im creating this thread for an Instagram debate and will be linking others to it. Not only do I need the clarification, but so does someone else and all the readers. Thank you

White tips is it light stress or genetics
White tips is it light stress or genetics 2
White tips is it light stress or genetics 3
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

High thc or low thc in weed that looks like this? This article states its a good thing, ive heard many reasons why its a bad thing. Ive heard its genetics, ive concluded its light stress and not light burn. I dont believe in Light burn but thats another debate, lets just say they are the same for this argument. Lets act as if they are the same for now.
This is my personal grow and I had the a bar light SE7000 at 100% within 12 inches of these buds, in a 4x4. Only the tallest buds, of one specific pheno, has done this out of all my grows. I use alot of light generally. I would say now that im using led instead of hps, I am needing clarification on why this would happen.
My leafs are green, there are no deficiencies or leaf burn. Had I not stayed on top of my nutrients the leafs would have been fried.
So can we just say that, that its caused by light stress, but only certain phenos will get it.
Im creating this thread for an Instagram debate and will be linking others to it. Not only do I need the clarification, but so does someone else and all the readers. Thank you
It looks like bleaching to me from being too close to the light for too long, I've done it before with my hps and when I saw it I thought wow supper weed.....nope it had no kick at all......I've not done that with the led's yet but I'm still relatively new to them......I can't say 100% that's what it is but that's what mine looked like.....still lots of pretty underneath the white, maybe you hit the supper weed I was hoping for😀
😀

Top Bottom