White Trichomes Question

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

All the trichomes on my whole grow have been pure white since third week of flower. There are 4 strains growing and they have all done it. The pic posted is the best I can do for trying to show you the trichs. It's gonna be fun figuring out when they are ready for harvest. Has anyone else had this? What causes it?

Smerb

Smerb

All the trichomes on my whole grow have been pure white since third week of flower. There are 4 strains growing and they have all done it. The pic posted is the best I can do for trying to show you the trichs. It's gonna be fun figuring out when they are ready for harvest. Has anyone else had this? What causes it?
Milky white?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Milky white?
Yes I have a scope. Just can't use it on my phone camera to take pics. I have a pic but site won't let me upload for some reason. No not milky white but like a pure white. Not the milky I usually scope for near finish time.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Screenshot 2017 02 20 20 33 16

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

It's deffo not any disease. It's just the trichomes that are pure white. No mould of any kind. In fact my girls look the best ever. I was just curious what it was.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This is a pic taken about a week ago.
Its probably just the genetic make up of the plant.(if you clearly see no pm). Some trichs make it hard to see the clear/amber change then some are easier... you can tell when a trich has topped out.... the bulb will get big and the trich will start to bend over when its done.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Its probably just the genetic make up of the plant.(if you clearly see no pm). Some trichs make it hard to see the clear/amber change then some are easier... you can tell when a trich has topped out.... the bulb will get big and the trich will start to bend over when its done.

Only thing iv change this grow is to start the advance nutrient bigger yield system. Hobbyist level. I must admit iv been very impressed so far.

Top Bottom